You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
the Dental Specialty Core Knowledge Examination (DSCKE) Orthodontics-Canada
Started by Ortho_DSATP
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
what are you studying (DRTG) for the exam?
Anyone interested in forming a study group for this exam ? I'm ready to participate
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think it is a different this year. a new test form is examined this yearI would like to know if anyone took this exam?? I am a pediatric dentist and probably take it on sept 2015..need help!!
I am going to take DSCKE assessment test in Orthodontics on February 2017.
I will be more than happy to cooperate with any colleague in studying.
I still look for someone who did the ortho DSCKE test to enrich my experience about this exam.
I will be more than happy to cooperate with any colleague in studying.
I still look for someone who did the ortho DSCKE test to enrich my experience about this exam.
Hi All,
Would like to know if anyone took this exam ? and what preparation material can be helpful?
Please share with us any knowledge you have about
the Dental Specialty Core Knowledge Examination (DSCKE) in Orthodontics
I am going to take DSCKE assessment test in Orthodontics on February 2017.
I will be more than happy to cooperate with any colleague in studying.
I still look for someone who did the ortho DSCKE test to enrich my experience about this exam.
Hi
I'm interested to take the exam as well. Can you please help me on some materials to study and do you have any sample questions from previous exams?
Hi All,
Would like to know if anyone took this exam ? and what preparation material can be helpful?
Please share with us any knowledge you have about
the Dental Specialty Core Knowledge Examination (DSCKE) in Orthodontics
Hi
I'm interested to take the exam as well. can you help me gather reviewers and some previous exam questions? Thank you.
hiI am going to take DSCKE assessment test in Orthodontics on February 2017.
I will be more than happy to cooperate with any colleague in studying.
I still look for someone who did the ortho DSCKE test to enrich my experience about this exam.
Can you please help me gather reviewers for DSCKE ortho exam?
Please provide your email idI am going to take DSCKE assessment test in Orthodontics on February 2017.
I will be more than happy to cooperate with any colleague in studying.
I still look for someone who did the ortho DSCKE test to enrich my experience about this exam.
yanliuortho
New Member
I am going to take DSCKE assessment test in Orthodontics on February 2017.
I will be more than happy to cooperate with any colleague in studying.
I still look for someone who did the ortho DSCKE test to enrich my experience about this exam.
Hi there,
Have you done with DSCKE? How would you suggest for get preparation material? Thanks
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 4K