the hardest thing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

musiclink213

My room is a mess
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
when i have work to do, the hardest part for me is getting started. but once i get started, i can't finish. like right now, i have to just rewrite my discussions for 2 labs neatly and in my notebook, and print out a clean quiz for math and recopy my answers. but i can't bring my self to do it. i don't know why. this is how i ended up on SDN in the first place. i think it's because i know it's already written, and i just have to rewrite it, but it's only 4:15 my time, and it feels like i have all day left to do it, so i just can't finish it. anyone want to do it for me?

Members don't see this ad.

is there monetary compensation involved? make your best offer. :cool:

I feel you!! I'm totally in the same boat. I know that I have homework and stuff to do but its hard to just get started. don't feel bad you are NOT alone!!! :eek: :eek: :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
ok i have exams up the ying-yang on thursday and this upcoming monday. I also have loads of work due on thursday. I don't understand why I don't just get focused. I know in the end I will turn in the work on time and end up cramming from my exams, but if I just did it all right now I could go out later tonight and just relax or go to the gym or read a book or do something!!! I hate myself sometimes. :mad:

same here...esp when im writing papers. the fear of not knowing what to write and submitting a crappy paper motivates me to think about it, but once i have a clear idea of how to proceed i lose all desire to actually start composing it. to me, the thinking process of mapping out logical arguments is more fun than the writing process.

Why in the name of all that is holy are you recopying? Just turn the farkin thing in. For cryin' out loud. and now your complaining about it.

Anka