You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
The highest mcat score in history
Started by Farrah
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I had a classmate who scored the highest possible score possible at his test time. He got a range of 13-15 on 2 sections, and a 15 on the third section. Sometimes, they give ranges for the upper scores if the deviation is too small to differentiate one top score from another.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Originally posted by Wahooali
Nope. Not true. One of my best friends got a 43R last April, and I've heard of a few other 43s. Have yet to hear of anyone obtaining higher than that though.
WHO????????????
😎
Originally posted by Cooper_Wriston
WHO????????????
😎
Dude man, you need to calm that competitive edge down a lil bit 😀
I got a 39-41S (the august 2002, last 13-15verbal scoring) and out of 250 premeds applicants at my school there is at least one person (maybe even as high as 3) above me.
Aside: I think my experience after interviewing has shown only one thing... high 30s and above get you the interview, nothing more. Clicking, for lack of a better word, with one's interviewer then becomes possibly the most important factor.
Aside: I think my experience after interviewing has shown only one thing... high 30s and above get you the interview, nothing more. Clicking, for lack of a better word, with one's interviewer then becomes possibly the most important factor.
Originally posted by Cooper_Wriston
WHO????????????
😎
I made the mistake of clicking on the link in Cwriston's sig and saw that my mcat score is blindingly pale compaired to his.
Yep as everyone mentioned I knew this guy from one of my classes who scored a 43 as well two years ago and headed right to JH.
Originally posted by IrishOarsman
I think my experience after interviewing has shown only one thing... high 30s and above get you the interview.
Mind you.....there are plenty of people who get interviews and ACCEPTANCES with scores lower than 30's...so dont advertise that 30 as the magic number for interview.
Originally posted by Disenchanted 1
Yep as everyone mentioned I knew this guy from one of my classes who scored a 43 as well two years ago and headed right to JH.
Hopkins put the smack down on my candy @$$. So did HMS. But HMS gave me the people's elbow ... respected at least.
Cooper, I just read your profile on MDapps
and you indicate that you didn't pay your secondary fees. Is that true? Why? What were you thinking?
Were you granted a fee waiver for your AMCAS application because you're economically disadvantaged?
and you indicate that you didn't pay your secondary fees. Is that true? Why? What were you thinking?
Were you granted a fee waiver for your AMCAS application because you're economically disadvantaged?
I just heard this the other day, this girl was talking about a friend of hers here at USF that scored a 45, she is relatively reliable source unless she was namedropping or something...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Originally posted by Disenchanted 1
Mind you.....there are plenty of people who get interviews and ACCEPTANCES with scores lower than 30's...so dont advertise that 30 as the magic number for interview.![]()
the person didn't advertise that...they said something that is true - a score in the 30s will get you interviews...it doesn't mean that you won't get interviews with scores below 30 - the score itself just won't be the one piece of your app that really got you that interview
Originally posted by LP1CW
Cooper, I just read your profile on MDapps
and you indicate that you didn't pay your secondary fees. Is that true? Why? What were you thinking?
Were you granted a fee waiver for your AMCAS application because you're economically disadvantaged?
I just decided not to finish the application, its not like I completed the secondary essays and said "oh, i sent a check in the mail for the secondary" fee and never did. I just thought it would make the mdapplicant profile funnier with those quotes in there.
Im definitely not economically disadvantaged, im not rich by any means either ...
In the end, I just decided I didn't want to be on the West Coast, although its a sweet place. Just as people on the WESTSIDE wanna stay there (many do at least).
Originally posted by zinjanthropus
the person didn't advertise that...they said something that is true - a score in the 30s will get you interviews...it doesn't mean that you won't get interviews with scores below 30 - the score itself just won't be the one piece of your app that really got you that interview
Sorry, right... I didn't mean to limit the possibility of getting in with a given lower score, I just meant that people shouldn't despair if they do not get a 40 or blow off the rest of the process either if they do.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 6
- Views
- 547
- Replies
- 6
- Views
- 1K
- Replies
- 3
- Views
- 766
E
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 2K
E