The Impact of Access to Abortion and Reproductive Health Care on Plans for Residency Training

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

medicalstudent554

Reaction score
Hello! I am an MD/ MPH student looking for current MS4s applying to residency to participate in a study looking at how access to abortion and reproductive health care may impact MS4s they plans for residency training. If you’d like to participate, or know a medical student who has access to their school’s fb page/ group me for the Class of 2023 who may be willing to share, please feel free to forward this message.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dear fellow student,

Hello! My name is Jacqueline Sinnott and I am an MD/ MPH student at Thomas Jefferson University.

We are inviting you to participate in the study, “A qualitative analysis of fourth-year medical students’ reflections regarding the impact of access to abortion and reproductive health care on plans for residency training” if you are a fourth-year medical student currently applying to residency programs.

The goal of this study is to explore how abortion and reproductive health care access may impact the career decisions of fourth year medical students. Participation involves completing a short survey providing demographic information and sharing your thoughts on if the recent overturning of Roe v. Wade and changing abortion and reproductive health care laws may influence your decisions regarding residency training. All responses are completely anonymous.

Following completion of the survey, you will have the option to provide your contact information at a separate anonymous link in case you'd like to consider participating in an optional qualitative interview, and/ or if you'd like to enter a lottery to win a $25 gift card.

If you have any questions regarding the survey or this research project in general, please contact Jacqueline Sinnott at [email protected] or Rosie Frasso, PhD at [email protected]

In order to participate, please click on this link and complete the survey by January 20, 2023.

Thank you for your consideration!

Sincerely,
The Research Team

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Reactions: 1 user