You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
The Inheritance WW game
Started by StartingoverVet
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
lynch jam
***Lynch willow***
Because I have no idea what her deal is
Because I have no idea what her deal is
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Official Lynch Tally - aka cast of 1000s
Kaydubs 1 (Jam)
Hedgie 1 (LIS)
TP 1 (Willow)
Chillbo 3 (SnS, Hedgie, ashgirl)
AshGirl 1 (kaydubs)
UFO 1 (jayna)
cyndia 1 (dyachei)
jam 1 (devyn)
willow 1 (TP)
Waffles: 1
Uncast votes: 8
Deadline: 7:30pm
The Daily Honorary Devyn Lynch GIF:
Kaydubs 1 (Jam)
Hedgie 1 (LIS)
TP 1 (Willow)
Chillbo 3 (SnS, Hedgie, ashgirl)
AshGirl 1 (kaydubs)
UFO 1 (jayna)
cyndia 1 (dyachei)
jam 1 (devyn)
willow 1 (TP)
Waffles: 1
Uncast votes: 8
Deadline: 7:30pm
The Daily Honorary Devyn Lynch GIF:
The Daily Honorary Devyn Lynch GIF:
![]()
No. The fun part is when you mod kill all these inactive, non-voting putzes.
Snap crackle pop you man. I just checked in after having spinal surgery I'm sorry that this has not been my main priority.
Is it really necessary to be an sparklepony to someone who is just asking a question?
Is it really necessary to ask silly questions without thinking?
And get your priorities fixed.
unlynch cyndia, lynch chillbo
No. The fun part is when you mod kill all these inactive, non-voting putzes.
RNG *******lynch jam*******
### lynch chillbo ###
I mean that is what jojo would do, right chillbo?
I mean that is what jojo would do, right chillbo?
Curious: How does anyone feel about being married 3 times? I mean, I don't really give a crap, but....
Arr! Ninjas be t' sneakiest devils. Can't trust them
Official Lynch Tally - aka cast of 1000s
Kaydubs 1 (Jam)
Hedgie 0 ()
TP 1 (Willow)
Chillbo 6 (SnS, Hedgie, ashgirl,LIS,FFM, Dyachei)
AshGirl 1 (kaydubs)
UFO 1 (jayna)
cyndia 0 ()
jam 2 (devyn,STL)
willow 1 (TP)
Waffles: 3
Uncast votes: 6
Deadline: 7:30pm
The Daily Honorary Devyn Lynch GIF:
Kaydubs 1 (Jam)
Hedgie 0 ()
TP 1 (Willow)
Chillbo 6 (SnS, Hedgie, ashgirl,LIS,FFM, Dyachei)
AshGirl 1 (kaydubs)
UFO 1 (jayna)
cyndia 0 ()
jam 2 (devyn,STL)
willow 1 (TP)
Waffles: 3
Uncast votes: 6
Deadline: 7:30pm
The Daily Honorary Devyn Lynch GIF:
Go to hell, hacker.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
******lynch chillbo*****
******lynch chillbo*****
You sure about that, FS?
The fact that I did it is your assurance of my assurance.You sure about that, FS?
I'm going to ******lynch chillbo****** as well
Official Lynch Tally - aka cast of 1000s
Kaydubs 1 (Jam)
Hedgie 0 ()
TP 1 (Willow)
Chillbo 8 (SnS, Hedgie, ashgirl,LIS,FFM, Dyachei,FS,Cyndia)
AshGirl 1 (kaydubs)
UFO 1 (jayna)
cyndia 0 ()
jam 2 (devyn,STL)
willow 1 (TP)
Waffles: 3
Uncast votes: 4
Deadline: 7:30pm
The Daily Honorary Devyn Lynch GIF:
Kaydubs 1 (Jam)
Hedgie 0 ()
TP 1 (Willow)
Chillbo 8 (SnS, Hedgie, ashgirl,LIS,FFM, Dyachei,FS,Cyndia)
AshGirl 1 (kaydubs)
UFO 1 (jayna)
cyndia 0 ()
jam 2 (devyn,STL)
willow 1 (TP)
Waffles: 3
Uncast votes: 4
Deadline: 7:30pm
The Daily Honorary Devyn Lynch GIF:
Is the chillbo lynch because he said he didn't want to be mayor? If that's the reason, I'm not convinced he's a wolf. He only had one vote (mine) at the time he said that, and the election was moving towards LIS, so I would expect a wolf to not make it that obvious that he didn't want to be mayor.
Is the chillbo lynch because he said he didn't want to be mayor? If that's the reason, I'm not convinced he's a wolf. He only had one vote (mine) at the time he said that, and the election was moving towards LIS, so I would expect a wolf to not make it that obvious that he didn't want to be mayor.
I don't even understand that mumbo jumbo of a post.
I'm lynching him because Chillbo is on my list of players-who-I-don't-know-anything-about. Right now I can pin down a bit more than half the players as wolf or not wolf. Chillbo is in the unknown group. So it's as good a vote as any.
Lynch chillbo. It's weird to me that he hasn't defended himself yet and I can tell he's been on this thread because he liked willows post. Very suspicious.
Lynch chillbo. It's weird to me that he hasn't defended himself yet and I can tell he's been on this thread because he liked willows post. Very suspicious.
Hm. Someone want to do me a favor and count up how many posts per day Chillbo has made? Exclude posts that were lynch/mayor votes. I don't have time right now.
I think it's been around one a cycle?Hm. Someone want to do me a favor and count up how many posts per day Chillbo has made? Exclude posts that were lynch/mayor votes. I don't have time right now.
It could be a Post restriction, we have a bunch of those on this game it seems.
Day 1 - One vote that included a mayor vote.Hm. Someone want to do me a favor and count up how many posts per day Chillbo has made? Exclude posts that were lynch/mayor votes. I don't have time right now.
Day 2 - Two non-voting posts.
Day 3 - Nothing besides a lynch vote.
Day 4 - nothing besides a lynch vote.
Day 5 - one post so far.
Day 1 - One vote that included a mayor vote.
Day 2 - Two non-voting posts.
Day 3 - Nothing besides a lynch vote.
Day 4 - nothing besides a lynch vote.
Day 5 - one post so far.
Ok. You have my mayoral approval to carry on with this lynch.
Next time try to be quicker in carrying out my requests.
I think it's been around one a cycle?
It could be a Post restriction, we have a bunch of those on this game it seems.
Thank god somebody ELSE can follow instructions. Did I ask for "around one a cycle"? No. Posts per day. Geez. WillowLeaf gets a gold star.
Unlynch TP, lynch chillbo. I think it's weird that chillbo isn't defending himself today, and I don't think that looks like a posting restriction. I got the little alert saying he liked my post and was waiting to see if he would then post a defense, but it's been plenty of time now for him to say something.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Chillbo - are you claiming that you can't post anymore today? If so, like this post I guess.... If you can post then actually defend yourslef... Lynch probably won't change unless you defend yourself anyway...
And LIS, did I ever mention that you are a true connoisseur, truly magnificent. Not one of us can compare to your intellect, and I am sorry that you have to deal with our daftness...
And LIS, did I ever mention that you are a true connoisseur, truly magnificent. Not one of us can compare to your intellect, and I am sorry that you have to deal with our daftness...
This is what I get for trying to be helpful 😛Thank god somebody ELSE can follow instructions. Did I ask for "around one a cycle"? No. Posts per day. Geez. WillowLeaf gets a gold star.
You are definitely in the wrong group LIS
******************************
**********************************
**********************************
*****unlynch UFO, lynch chillbo*****
Lynch jam
Really? Nobody has any thoughts on third wives? Sigh. It's like the village wants to lose.
**************
**************
**************
Are you thinking the person whose had multiple wives is evil or one of the wives is evil? I know that at least one of the wives is definitely not evil...Really? Nobody has any thoughts on third wives? Sigh. It's like the village wants to lose.
Official Lynch Tally - aka cast of 1000s
Kaydubs 0 ()
Hedgie 0 ()
TP 0 ()
Chillbo 13 (SnS, Hedgie, ashgirl,LIS,FFM, Dyachei,FS,Cyndia, gwen,jayna,willow,ufo,jam)
AshGirl 1 (kaydubs)
UFO 0 ()
cyndia 0 ()
jam 3 (devyn,STL,chillbo)
willow 1 (TP)
Waffles: 6
Uncast votes: 1
Deadline: 7:30pm
The Daily Honorary Devyn Lynch GIF:
Kaydubs 0 ()
Hedgie 0 ()
TP 0 ()
Chillbo 13 (SnS, Hedgie, ashgirl,LIS,FFM, Dyachei,FS,Cyndia, gwen,jayna,willow,ufo,jam)
AshGirl 1 (kaydubs)
UFO 0 ()
cyndia 0 ()
jam 3 (devyn,STL,chillbo)
willow 1 (TP)
Waffles: 6
Uncast votes: 1
Deadline: 7:30pm
The Daily Honorary Devyn Lynch GIF:
lynch closed.... results pending.
Without much debate or discussion, as in previous days, Chillbo is bandwagoned. Not sure I can recall a game where everyone keeps on lynching the people who can't defend themselves. Shame on you all. At least pick on someone your own size. Through 4 days do you even know a single person's role other than your own? I know someone who is laughing at you all, and it isn't me.
You have lynched Chillbo. Whatever he was, he certainly did not have much to say.
It is Night 4. PM deadline is 5:30am
There are 18 players in the game.
The Family Estate
@dyachei
@LetItSnow LIS
@kaydubs
@Flim Flam Man FFM
The Vacation Home
@hedgiehog
@Frozenshades FS
@touchpause13 TP
@Jamr0ckin
@Lissarae06
The Summer Home in the Mountains
@Cyndia
@SummerTheLynx STL
@WillowLeaf
@UFprevet12 UFO
The LONELY Winter Home at the Beach
@devyn
The Nursing Home for old vet students who have gotten too grumpy
@shortnsweet SnS
@Ashgirl
@Gwenevre
@JaynaAli
*******The Family CEMETERY*******
DVMDream, Patriarch
Swingnsave
Romoret
VetAshley2117
brightimpressio
chillbo baggins
You have lynched Chillbo. Whatever he was, he certainly did not have much to say.
It is Night 4. PM deadline is 5:30am
There are 18 players in the game.
The Family Estate
@dyachei
@LetItSnow LIS
@kaydubs
@Flim Flam Man FFM
The Vacation Home
@hedgiehog
@Frozenshades FS
@touchpause13 TP
@Jamr0ckin
@Lissarae06
The Summer Home in the Mountains
@Cyndia
@SummerTheLynx STL
@WillowLeaf
@UFprevet12 UFO
The LONELY Winter Home at the Beach
@devyn
The Nursing Home for old vet students who have gotten too grumpy
@shortnsweet SnS
@Ashgirl
@Gwenevre
@JaynaAli
*******The Family CEMETERY*******
DVMDream, Patriarch
Swingnsave
Romoret
VetAshley2117
brightimpressio
chillbo baggins
someone must know something. mustn't they? maybe not. what was the question?It's hard to figure out what a wolf would be when we get no role or affiliation.
I think it definitely makes the game more interesting.someone must know something. mustn't they? maybe not. what was the question?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Multiple wives be multiple trouble. But not as much trouble as ninjas.
Are you thinking the person whose had multiple wives is evil or one of the wives is evil? I know that at least one of the wives is definitely not evil...
... and I know that one of the wives is definitely evil.
But, you know, if you want to sit on that info and potentially protect a wolf, I guess that's up to you. Or maybe you are the evil wife.
... and I know that one of the wives is definitely evil.
But, you know, if you want to sit on that info and potentially protect a wolf, I guess that's up to you. Or maybe you are the evil wife.
I said one of the wives isn't evil. I know nothing about any other wives. You can do what you want though because I know at some point in this game I will be lynched because no one knows anything about me. Maybe for a fun change of pace the wolves can kill me this time around.
I said one of the wives isn't evil. I know nothing about any other wives. You can do what you want though because I know at some point in this game I will be lynched because no one knows anything about me. Maybe for a fun change of pace the wolves can kill me this time around.
Or maybe you could cooperate and - gasp - help find a wolf.
Is there a reason you're being obstructionist?
Or maybe you could cooperate and - gasp - help find a wolf.
Is there a reason you're being obstructionist?
I'm not trying to be. I thought it was pretty obvious that I was saying I was one of the wives. I am the third wife and most definitely not evil. I have no ability to help find wolves so I'm just going off instincts. Right now I think there's a wolf in BI's group. I don't know who STL was referring to when he said "we were trying not to lose our seer" but it seems multiple players in that group knew BI was a seer.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 99K