The land of Cleve

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sore eye asses

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Cleveland Clinic sent an email out to some people that they needed step 2 CK scores before Nov. 30th to be considered for interview.

I wrote them back about this and the program coordinator responded, saying that step 2 CK is not required (just desired) to get an interview.


Ok, may you all have the blackest of fridays!

I'm gonna go down to bestbuy and pick me up like 40-50 LCD TVs and set them all up in my room in a circle. Then I'll recapitulate the final scene from the matrix where neo talks to the architect about all that psychobabble bull****, but in my story the architect will be played by a border collie, and it will likely make more sense than it did in the original.