The Moral of the Story is:

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PharmDstudent

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
As health professionals, all of our efforts are important. It is not appropriate to bash or threadjack another student, resident, fellow, or RPh's thoughts or threads solely based on one's field of practice.

There are key features unique to each field of pharmacy along with a lot of overlap between inpatient and outpatient pharmacy. This should be respected.

Members don't see this ad.

isn't it the nature of SDN for threads to go everywhichway?

I honestly wasn't paying attention though.

Members don't see this ad :)
isn't it the nature of SDN for threads to go everywhichway?

I honestly wasn't paying attention though.
There was nothing natural about the threadjacking in the How do you deal w/this thread. See pages 4-6.

Oh really?!?!?!?

Hey Z-pack....Hows the radiant barrier going? Got any pictures with your cool cameras.....I bet a z400iPi 40 lens would do the trick!!!!
Don't call him over here. I would rather take a nap than read irritating elitism.

Oh, and you didn't put enough letters and numbers. It should have been this, aerefhasrywoery1324635413lkfjawlkr14 lens.

I am so confused. Even though I read here pretty much daily I think I've missed a lot of nuances and head butting.

Then again, I'm admittedly obtuse.

Can I bring these and pass them around? That way we could just omit the fire thing.

smores.jpg

Are those for real?!?!?!? Little Debbie smores?!?!?!
They're the best vacation snack! I had a whole box over the weekend. The fudge icing between the crackers and the marshmallow is superb. :hardy:

They're the best vacation snack! I had a whole box over the weekend. The fudge icing between the crackers and the marshmallow is superb. :hardy:
The real treat is to find a box of these:

bnr_mallomars.jpg

The greatest cookie ever invented, bar none.....

As much as I respect Zpaksucks, Epic or whatever he calls himself these days, he can be a little crotchety when something is going one he doesn't like. And he calls me an old fart.....

bnr_mallomars.jpg

As much as I respect Zpaksucks, Epic or whatever he calls himself these days, he can be a little crotchety when something is going one he doesn't like. And he calls me an old fart.....

Old Fart!!

bnr_mallomars.jpg

I'll have to try those when I go on vacation again. (I can't justify that many calories on a normal basis these days.)
I had a Valomilk yesterday. I'm a huge fan now.

I'm going to start calling him Enigma. It's a name that can endure the changes. :laugh: