The Office WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Busy weekend nights come to an end as the employees of Dunder Mifflin head into work the next morning. They all drag feets to their desks, but Kevin notices that Oscar isn't at work today. As Michael steps out of his office, he announces that he had too much to drink the previous night and let go of Oscar through voicemail.

Michael reflects on his decision and pays tribute to him.

tumblr_ltfsn4o8dq1qcti48o1_500.gif

But Oscar had better things to do anyway.

[YOUTUBE]mEHWHIZpqTc[/YOUTUBE]

Oscar - allie, has been fired.

It is now Day 2. Deadline is 9am.
Git to lynching!

Dunder Mifflin
1. dyachei
2. Devyn
3. LetItSnow
4. FFM

Sabre
1. FS
2.hedgie
3. krist - BOTY
4. Allie - Oscar

Michael's Office
1. Lupin
2. Escalla
3. nohika
4. PP

Warehouse
1. KP
2. Wildcatj
3. cuitlamiztli
4. Trema

Break Room
1. kakuru
2. Dwin
3. Jamr0ckin
4. WS
5. Kaydubs
6. JJ

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
that's 4 AM my time.... no offense, but that is beyond late for me... can we push it until morning???? I have class tomorrow and there is no way I am staying up until 4 AM for the lynch.....

First over night shift at the ER clinic tonight, I won't be able to check in except on my lunch/dinner/midnight snack break....

lynch FFM , no reason.. Will waffle if I can check In early enough..

that's 4 AM my time.... no offense, but that is beyond late for me... can we push it until morning???? I have class tomorrow and there is no way I am staying up until 4 AM for the lynch.....

:thumbup: changed.

Gotcha. :thumbup:

So does anyone have any ideas on what we're actually looking for in regards to wolves in this game? I've watched The Office a dozen times or so and therefore I'm no expert...

I wonder about that myself...there aren't really any "evil" guys on the office...Ryan has a period of bad-ness (they all do, really) but evil-ness really depends on whose perspective it is. Angela thinks Oscar is evil (and pretty much everyone else for various reasons), as does Dwight.

Maybe a rival paper company, or corporate? Could be lots of people I guess :confused:

I wonder about that myself...there aren't really any "evil" guys on the office...Ryan has a period of bad-ness (they all do, really) but evil-ness really depends on whose perspective it is. Angela thinks Oscar is evil (and pretty much everyone else for various reasons), as does Dwight.

Maybe a rival paper company, or corporate? Could be lots of people I guess :confused:

If it's from Michael's perspective there's a few I could think of. Charles Minor, would be a good one. Toby. Maybe Jan--even though Michael liked her he told Holly during the Halloween episode that he hates Jan. I could see Jan being a wolf no matter the perspective.

Members don't see this ad :)
I would think corporate would be wolves.

If it's from Michael's perspective there's a few I could think of. Charles Minor, would be a good one. Toby. Maybe Jan--even though Michael liked her he told Holly during the Halloween episode that he hates Jan. I could see Jan being a wolf no matter the perspective.

That's true, forgot about Charles Minor! and I could see Jan being a wolf, she is the most truly mean character on the show, although she's really not that bad, just a crazy person. and of course he does hate Toby.

I have watched probably 15-20 episodes from various seasons, so not an Office expert here.

I'll wait a little while to see if anyone has any information, otherwise looks like it'll be an RNG type lynch.

the scranton strangler!! He has to be on this :laugh:

I haven't watched the Office either. I was just itching to play WW again hehe

I am headed to bed... I will check thread in the AM to see if anything new has come to light

for now I will just throw an rng out

lynch JJ

I haven't watched the Office either. I was just itching to play WW again hehe

My thoughts exactly. I've seen maybe parts of two episodes but never even a whole episode..

Boooo. How am I the first one killed in a game with a theme that I LOVE and there are so many of you who hardly even watch it :(

Oh well. It will be fun to watch!

an rng for now.

lynch kp

obviously open to change.

I have enjoyed the 4-5 episodes of The Office I've watched, just haven't taken the time to watch the series. Seems like it will be fun to see who the wolves are. Anything having to do with Corporate would seem evil even in real life.

RNG

lynch hedgie

RNG = Lynch LIS

I assumed everyone watched the office. I'm surprised so many of you don't. It really is quite good. You should at least all watch the rabies fun run episode. Excellent.

The episode that made me laugh pretty hard was the one where Michael gets left at the gas station when Jim has to go take care of Cece. Then they use Holly to track the wandering Michael down. Good stuff. :laugh:

Official Lynch Tally

FFM: 1 (KP)
PP: 2 (cuit, kaydubs)
JJ: 1 (devyn)
KP: 1 (kakuru)
hedgie: 1 (lupin)
dwin: 1 (dyachei)
WS: 1 (frozenshades)
LIS: 1 (wildcatj)

9 votes, 21 players...

People should stop posting "RNG". Over half rng votes in every game aren't really rng, anyways. It's dumb.

Lynch PP Seeing as PP, Lupin and I are tied right now.

RNG from the current players with lynch votes. lynch hedgie.

And yes, when I say RNG, it is actually RNG.

***lynch Dwin***
Random vote because of the foxhunter rule. Hopefully more info surfaces.

***lynch Dwin***
Random vote because of the foxhunter rule. Hopefully more info surfaces.

Isn't that due to inactivity? I've been posting. . .

Just haven't voted because I was hoping something would surface and I wouldn't have to just make some arbitrary lynch vote.

Isn't that due to inactivity? I've been posting. . .

Just haven't voted because I was hoping something would surface and I wouldn't have to just make some arbitrary lynch vote.

I took it to mean so that she wouldn't be inactive...?

Since it doesn't appear anything useful is going to come to light flipped a coin between PP and WS (two with most votes) and got

lynch PP

Will waffle if anything real comes up.

Well that ended fast..

I'm Meredith if that helps at all. Just says I'm an alcoholic, no abilities.