The Office WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Well that ended fast..

I'm Meredith if that helps at all. Just says I'm an alcoholic, no abilities.

Just read her bio on wiki.

If you really are her with no abilities I'm going to feel bad because she sounds pathetic and sad.

No one likes picking on pathetic and sad people. . .

Members don't see this ad.

Meredith is a pretty big character to claim as a cover. She'd have to be in the game somewhere. I doubt PP is a wolf.

checking back in.... rough day over here....

I have seen maybe 2 episodes of the office, so a bit lost here.... seems no info out, so I will keep my RNG for now

Members don't see this ad :)
After a rough day in the office, everybody decided that the best solution to their work situation was to push someone out. No one really knew who to vote for so random names kept being said, but one in particular got repeated in the end. The office decided to let go the red-headed alcoholic, Meredith. Meredith, PP, was no one special and they realized this could never fix their problem. Everyone heads home for the night feeling bad that PP would not be returning to work tomorrow.
You have lynched PetPony.

It is now Night 2 deadline is 8pm (central time). Let us know about the deadline we can change it.

Official Lynch Tally
FFM: 1 (KP)
PP: 5(cuit, kaydubs,jj,dwin,WS)
JJ: 1 (devyn)
KP: 1 (kakuru)
hedgie: 2 (lupin, escalla)
dwin: 2(dyachei,trema)
WS: 1 (frozenshades)
LIS: 1 (wildcatj)
Lupin: 3 (FFM, PP, krist)
Devyn: 1 (Hedgie)

Last edited:
That's a disappointing way to get back into WW..

I'm missing on the official tally. I voted for Hedgie. Not that it really matters at this point.

I'm sorry PP :(

I'm missing on the official tally. I voted for Hedgie. Not that it really matters at this point.

I'm sorry PP :(

I'm so sorry ill edit the post after I get to class. Thanks for pointing it out. :)

I'm so sorry ill edit the post after I get to class. Thanks for pointing it out. :)

would you mind making write-ups a bit more obvious also?

like bolding, "you have lynched Meredith (PP)" or something at the end of the write-up? thanks. just makes things clearer.

Lupin also had 3 votes btw. I changed mine and krist voted for Lupin.. :rolleyes:

would you mind making write-ups a bit more obvious also?

like bolding, "you have lynched Meredith (PP)" or something at the end of the write-up? thanks. just makes things clearer.

Yeah I'm really sorry. I will make sure next time that the write up is better. I really appreciate you guys letting me know. :)

Members don't see this ad :)

if dwight isn't a seer, I will be disappoint...
Dwight knows everything :laugh:

Meredith totally shoulda been the prostitute...

That's a disappointing way to get back into WW..

I'm sorry, PP. :( (it was you or me at the time I voted)

And uhhhhh, Swings/Alorse? I voted for PP, too. Doesn't matter now, but math might make a huge difference in the future. ;) :laugh:

I'm sorry, PP. :( (it was you or me at the time I voted)

And uhhhhh, Swings/Alorse? I voted for PP, too. Doesn't matter now, but math might make a huge difference in the future. ;) :laugh:

I seriously must have been half asleep when I wrote that because I literally went through and wrote everything down. Oh well next time ill have swings double check me. Sorry guys.

waiting on a few PMs and then we can close the night.

night closed. results pending.

If you didn’t recieve a PM from me or Alors, and you were supposed to, let us know please.

Another busy night. I guess the employees didn’t take the departing of Oscar and Meredith too well as they shield their eyes from the bright, fluorescent office lights and pop in some advil to subside the hangover headache from the previous night from all the drinking they did in Meredith's honor. Some people don't even speak. But wait, there is a light (and not one that hurts your eyes)! No one has died tonight, and everyone smiles at each other in content that no one is missing. Jim could even spot Dwight and Angela shoot a smile at each other.

Also, check your groups, you may have been moved.

It is now Day 3. Git to lynching.
Deadline is 8:30am central time or earlier if y'all feel talkative tonight and hit plurality.

Dunder Mifflin
1. dyachei
2. Devyn
3. LetItSnow
4. FFM

Sabre
1. FS
2. hedgie
3. krist - BOTY
4. Allie - Oscar

Michael's Office
1. Lupin
2. Escalla
3. nohika
4. PP - Meredith
5. Dwin

Warehouse
1. KP
2. Wildcatj
3. cuitlamiztli
4. Trema

Break Room
1. kakuru
2. Jamr0ckin
3. WS
4. Kaydubs
5. JJ

dwight.jpg

I really hope that was a failed attack. Anyway, I'll wait a bit to see if any info comes out 'cause I've got nothing.

been studying all night.... not sure what to make of the no deaths... really hope it was a failed attack as well...

I have to head to bed soon - find it odd this thread is so dead - figured I would check in and have a lot to catch up on....

I will throw out an RNG I guess - but of course can waffle in the morning if any info surfaces...

lynch wildcat

Have any items surfaced in the game yet?

Heading into work for the night. I have zero info, so a random choice for me is

lynch Escalla

will waffle when I get a chance to check in if we have more info on someone.

I've heard of one silencing item, that's it. I've just been contemplating who wolves would be. I can think of people who aren't particularly likable, but no one that I'm like, oh yeah, they are definitely going to be a wolf. Very curious to find out what characters are wolfie.

Stanley's crossword puzzle makes the person it's given to post only in pictures. I randomly chose dwindlin to give it to last night.

I didn't get any items, and my group isn't talking at all, so I'm in the dark.

I also am feeling pretty blah, which is why I missed the lynch deadline earlier.

I'll try to check back in later, if I'm awake to check on the progress.

Throwing out an RNG lynch for now...

lynch FFM

Had a long and annoying monday filled with sneezing from this insane spring sweeping the plains. I've learned nothing and had no items. I'll check back later to see if any info has come up.

For now RNG

lynch trema

Was the silencing item used last night? Any chance that it could have silenced a wolf hence the failed attack?

Was the silencing item used last night? Any chance that it could have silenced a wolf hence the failed attack?

I've never heard of silencing preventing a wolf attack.....

I'm with wildcat - I'm stuck on who the wolves are. Someone suggested corporate folks, and I guess I sorta could see it. But it's not very satisfying, because even someone like Jan is good at <some> point, and good humor all the rest of the time. Even if we find someone like that I'm going to be uncertain about lynching .... which is really annoying.

We need a good old-fashioned "Villagers" vs "Wolves" game. All these recent games have gone to making it impossible to figure out who's on what side.

I've never heard of silencing preventing a wolf attack.....

I'm with wildcat - I'm stuck on who the wolves are. Someone suggested corporate folks, and I guess I sorta could see it. But it's not very satisfying, because even someone like Jan is good at <some> point, and good humor all the rest of the time. Even if we find someone like that I'm going to be uncertain about lynching .... which is really annoying.

We need a good old-fashioned "Villagers" vs "Wolves" game. All these recent games have gone to making it impossible to figure out who's on what side.

agreed on all accounts.

will try to check in again, but for now, rng of those with votes already,
lynch trematode

lynch escalla

I haven't had a whiff of any action/items/intel. :(

Official Lynch Tally

wildcatj: 1 (devyn)
escalla: 2 (KP, FFM)
FFM: 1 (jam)
trema: 2 (lupin, kakuru)
kaydubs: 1 (escalla)
kakuru: 1 (cuit)
cuit: 1 (FS)

all tied up. you won't want that to be the same in the morning.
8:30am deadline people.

Yes, Darryl Philbin. Another knows this as well.

Okay. That's a character I would expect to be in this game. Now if you said someone like Madge or Lonny (aka Seamonster) I would be questioning that.

Okay. That's a character I would expect to be in this game. Now if you said someone like Madge or Lonny (aka Seamonster) I would be questioning that.

Dunno who those guys are. I'm assuming minor characters? I still need to read up on The Office more yet.