The Official 9/11/2012 MCAT date

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nisarg2010

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

How is the studying going for those of you taking it on arguably one of the worst days in American History? Finished content review yet? Any FL?

Just wanted to do this so we could keep each other motivated.

Ok now back to studying :laugh:!!!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Long time lurker... used SN2ed's study plan with a sprinkle of kaplan. I never posted anything, waiting to see how I did before posting about my study plan. Hopefully a lot of us can post in the 30+ thread. :thumbup:
All I can find is 2013 release dates, which says the 9/11 test will be released on 10/15. Can anyone confirm when our test is being released?

I have been blocking this test out for the last month, but now its front and center again.

Good :luck: everyone

Our "tentative" release date was October 11, 2012. However, by using the word "tentative", AAMC can pretty much release them any time they want. Since most posters in the other threads have had their scores released on the original date they were scheduled to be released, I am hoping ours will be up tomorrow. I hate waiting.

The scores are releasing October 11 around 3:15pm eastern, at least thats what i remember reading on the amcaas website before it switched to 2013 dates

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm dying to know my score!! But seeing the thread and knowing that I'm not alone makes me feel a little better....

"If your dreams and aspirations do not scare the ever living **** out of you, they are not nearly grand enough"

Good luck everyone!

13 more hours everyone! I'm going to force myself to finish readings for my morning class just to keep myself distracted.

Anyone else getting butterflies these past few days just thinking about score release? I haven't felt this way since college decisions were coming out for my top choice undergrad. I don't think my body can take this anymore. :scared:

Also, I was totally crappy at predicting my practice test performance so I have no idea what to say for the real thing...

But... GOOD LUCK!! It's been so inspirational reading through this thread during the summer and I hope that all of you get your dream score (and better!) I look forward to reading some ecstatic posts next time I log on :)

13 more hours everyone! I'm going to force myself to finish readings for my morning class just to keep myself distracted.

Anyone else getting butterflies these past few days just thinking about score release? I haven't felt this way since college decisions were coming out for my top choice undergrad. I don't think my body can take this anymore. :scared:

Also, I was totally crappy at predicting my practice test performance so I have no idea what to say for the real thing...

But... GOOD LUCK!! It's been so inspirational reading through this thread during the summer and I hope that all of you get your dream score (and better!) I look forward to reading some ecstatic posts next time I log on :)

Thank you, good luck to you too! I agree, this thread has been part of the entire roller coaster journey for me this summer/year.

Jittery the past few days?! try pretty much the whole 4 weeks plus the weeks leading up to test day lol. I've been hoping and praying for the best but mentally prepping to accept the worse :/

Really nervous, its been a hard week with the death of a close friend's dad just this past Tuesday and service today. I really can't bear anymore depression for now and am contemplating when I want to check this score.

Good luck everyone! and keep your fingers crossed for me as well :xf:

The night before the MCAT, I was able to sleep, no problem. I wasn't nervous at all. But the night before scores release, I was more nervous than ever! I couldn't sleep well last night. :scared: 4 more hours!

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh, now I start to recall. I totally bombed the first ps passage....now I feel awful:(

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using SDN Mobile

it's times like this when i think "screw the AAMC, screw the collegeboard, they love messing with our sensitive souls and they treat us like numbers"

but we are numbers

anyway i'm skipping class to watch the giants game because i earned that much with all my hard work.

one love :love:

The closer it comes to the release date, the more I don't want to find out my actual score. Because walking out, I felt like it was the hardest test of my entire life and that I did terribly. Mentally, I am bracing for a 29 (or 28), so I am resigning my self to failure.

man just had my first MCAT dream last night, or should I say nightmare. I dreamt that I got, 12/8/8 Q on the exam. So specific.

I completely agree, I wasn't able to sleep all last night becuz I was thinking about the scores.
Good luck to everyone!!!! I hope everyone gets the score they want :)

I'm going to be tutoring until 9pm today... I'm not sure if I should sneak a peak of my scores on my phone and possibly be distracted rest of the day or if I should just wait until I get home. Either way I'll be jittery the whole time!!

I had a dream I accidentally logged into Thx instead of my email but in my dream the scores hadn't come out yet... so I guess no nightmares for me yet..

Last night, I was out of it.

My two year old son and I were showering, and I put Head on Shoulders on him, and SpongeBob shampoo on me.

I don't like this.

Last night, I was out of it.

My two year old son and I were showering, and I put Head on Shoulders on him, and SpongeBob shampoo on me.

I don't like this.

You shower your son? Gosh you're taking away his natural desire to pretend to be a pirate in the sea in a bath tub haha..

But yah, no I'm tripping myself as well.
20 minutes left