****The Official ASDOH Class of 2016 Acceptance Thread****

Started by tinman831
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Accepted this morning via email and then a call later on. Can't wait to meet you all, see you at ASDOH and on the facebook page!
 
Accepted this morning via email and then a call later on. Can't wait to meet you all, see you at ASDOH and on the facebook page!

Congrats!! Im sure youre ecstatic 🙂Just wondering...were you originally wait listed or were you just recently interviewed?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats!! Im sure youre ecstatic 🙂Just wondering...were you originally wait listed or were you just recently interviewed?
Just interviewed there on 1/29. When I interviewed, they had told us there were 21 seats still availble.
 
Well that must mean I'm not getting in then, I interviewed on the 19th of January and all I have heard is the letter saying I am still being considered for acceptance. Guess I will not be getting an acceptance.

Pretty depressing, ASDOH is the school I most want to go to.
 
Well that must mean I'm not getting in then, I interviewed on the 19th of January and all I have heard is the letter saying I am still being considered for acceptance. Guess I will not be getting an acceptance.

Pretty depressing, ASDOH is the school I most want to go to.
Dont get deterred at all. And yes ASDOH was by far the best school I have toured! But keep your head up, I know there are still a few seats open.
 
Yeah, but in figuring since we were both in the same committe review my best case scenario is that I got waitlisted, which I'll take since it will still give me hope. I think they could tell i was nervous at the interview.
 
Has anyone heard any new updates from ASDOH? and when they are sending out more acceptances!??
 
I know I'm on the "priority" waitlist, is that what you mean? I don't know if they'll actually tell you where you are on the waitlist, because I sort of tried asking but I wasn't told. I haven't ever heard of anyone getting in off of the waitlist, but we'll see! Has anyone gotten in/heard of anyone getting in off of the waitlist here? Thanks 🙂
 
Azra said in my interview, there are priority, high, low. If you're in the priority group, your chance is really high.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can anyone explain the way the rotation thing works during the 4th year? I am considering this school for the next application cycle. Any other information you all know about the school and curriculum set up would be super helpful!

Thanks!
 
I know I'm on the "priority" waitlist, is that what you mean? I don't know if they'll actually tell you where you are on the waitlist, because I sort of tried asking but I wasn't told. I haven't ever heard of anyone getting in off of the waitlist, but we'll see! Has anyone gotten in/heard of anyone getting in off of the waitlist here? Thanks 🙂

Have you heard anything from ASDOH??