***The Official Columbia College of Dental Medicine Class of 2024 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

For those who got accepted on February 21st, did you get any emails on enrollment or with the admissions forms yet?

Members don't see this ad.

For those who got accepted on February 21st, did you get any emails on enrollment or with the admissions forms yet?
I received an email with the admissions form a few minutes after the acceptance email. If you didn't get it, I would call them on Monday. They may have forgotten to send it to you.

Reactions: 1 user
Do admitted students also receive a physical letter of acceptance? If so, how long after receiving the email did you get it?

Members don't see this ad :)
Do admitted students also receive a physical letter of acceptance? If so, how long after receiving the email did you get it?

Yes you do, it’s an exact copy of the email. I think I received my letter a week or two later... don’t really remember

Does anyone know how many potential seats there are left at this point or know of anyone holding multiple offers?

Interested to know as well, aside from the disadvantage ones. Also, do they give scholarships to students in their D2,D3,D4 years?
I think I remember from my interview Dr. Z saying they give no scholarships at all.. but maybe she was just talking about D1s

I feel like the Corona Virus outbreak is going to slow down the admissions process. Has anyone heard anything regarding this?

Members don't see this ad :)
I feel like the Corona Virus outbreak is going to slow down the admissions process. Has anyone heard anything regarding this?
I haven’t heard anything, but I was thinking the same

I haven’t heard anything, but I was thinking the same
On the CDM 2024 fb group, the student ambassadors said that the administration has a lot on their plate regarding this whole situation. So I’d assume this will slow down the process.

I’m going to be giving up my seat at CDM for another school today. I’m glad it will make someone’s day on the waitlist! Good luck to everyone.

Reactions: 3 users
Anyone who was holding multiple acceptances end up deciding on another school instead of Columbia since the due date was today?

OMG CONGRATS!!!! i just got accepted too! did your email acceptance come in yet or did they just call? cuz i got the call this morning but haven't received anything in my email yet.

Congratulations to you as well!!! So exciting! :) No packet yet either, just a call this morning. I’m glad to hear I’m not the only one!

OMG CONGRATS!!!! i just got accepted too! did your email acceptance come in yet or did they just call? cuz i got the call this morning but haven't received anything in my email yet.
Hey congrats! Do you mind sharing your stats? I couldnt pm you

Anyone gotten off the waitlist in the last week? CDM is my top choice and I am currently waitlisted but I have a deposit for another school quickly approaching.

Anyone gotten off the waitlist in the last week? CDM is my top choice and I am currently waitlisted but I have a deposit for another school quickly approaching.
the trend looks like they make their decisions on fridays, so i would wait till then. i got off the waitlist two weeks ago on a friday, but hopefully you find out soon!! good luck!

the trend looks like they make their decisions on fridays, so i would wait till then. i got off the waitlist two weeks ago on a friday, but hopefully you find out soon!! good luck!
Haha yes I noticed that is when people have been posting about it. Hoping I get some good news Friday!

Does anyone know of anyone enrolled for CDM that anticipates attending another school instead? Just wondering what the odds are of a seat opening up at this point.

I got accepted today! I received a phone call from Dr. McManus.

Reactions: 1 users
Hey Congrats! Would you be willing to share your stats?

What are the odds of getting off the waitlist at this point? Anyone have any idea?

I got offered a position today! Dr. McManus gave me a call this afternoon! So excited.

Reactions: 3 users