***The Official GRU Class of 2019 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Are you instate or out of state?

• Total voters
She has a grant process she is currently working on.

Members don't see this ad.

Apparently there are 3 spots left in the class unless someone decides to go to another school last minute or not go at all. Those 3 spots are being held incase a current freshman fails and has to repeat. So I guess we won't hear anything until after finals.
That was through the grapevine so I'm not 100%

two weeks ago I checked in and heard the class was officially full, but that of course things were never certain until the first day of class.

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone live near the Marietta area? My dentist is looking for a new assistant full-time. Great experience and writes great recommendation letters. Mon and Wed 8:30-5 Tue 6:45-4 and Thur 6:45-2
2 weeks for Christmas. 1 for thanksgiving and 4th of July. And usually one in May and March

Great opportunity
one of my dental classmates just posted this on our page

Does anyone know of a student who applied this cycle and didn't get accepted? My boss is looking to replace me with a student who is wanting to go to dental school and gain experience.
The dental office is in Marietta.
Hours: Mon & Wed- 8:30-5, Tue- 6:45-4:00, Thur 6:45-2:00
No assisting experience needed, on the job training.
Wonderful staff to work with!
[email protected]

Hey yall so I actually had a phone call with Ms. Perry and she echoed that there are three spots being held for those at-risk freshman, so those of us that are still on the waitlist still have some hope. Does anyone know when finals are over for them so we have some sort of timeframe?

Reactions: 1 user
Hey yall so I actually had a phone call with Ms. Perry and she echoed that there are three spots being held for those at-risk freshman, so those of us that are still on the waitlist still have some hope. Does anyone know when finals are over for them so we have some sort of timeframe?
I think they are done with finals!

I think they are done with finals!
Yeah i talked to my friend who is a sophomore there and he said the freshman finished last friday and that grades would be calculated this past week. Just messaged him to see if he had heard if any freshman will be repeating but haven't heard anything yet. Ill post again when i get an update.

For any of you wondering about the waitlist, I just got taken off and offered a position today. Not sure if I will accept it though....They are giving me until Thursday to decide.

Last edited:
For any of you wondering about the waitlist, I just got taken off and offered a position today. Not sure if I will accept it though....They are giving me until Thursday to decide.
Are you instate?

Could those that got accepted post their gpa/score? I am applying to GRU next year and am instate.

Could those that got accepted post their gpa/score? I am applying to GRU next year and am instate.

I can't answer for those accepted from here however this should help. Good luck!

Has anyone heard if the class is full? Two weeks ago, I was told that they are "still in the process of completing the class"