**** The Official Loma Linda (LLU) Class of 2020 Interview/Acceptance Thread ****

ACCEPTED! WOOT!
Pretty funny cause I thought I did bad during the interview but I'm glad I now get the chance to become a dentist! :3Cheers Fam Bam!
Congrats!!!! When did you have your interview, if you don't mind me asking?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
ACCEPTED! WOOT!
Pretty funny cause I thought I did bad during the interview but I'm glad I now get the chance to become a dentist! :3Cheers Fam Bam!
Congrats!!!!!! I felt bad after my interview and cried most of the drive home

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know if the class is full or not? I thought my interview went really well and I really wanna go here....but my interviewer said he "thinks" the class is full since it's pretty late in the cycle but he doesn't know the official number....

Does anyone know if the class is full or not? I thought my interview went really well and I really wanna go here....but my interviewer said he "thinks" the class is full since it's pretty late in the cycle but he doesn't know the official number....
I don't know but keep your head up! I don't think they would interview you if they didn't have spots...?

Reactions: 1 user
Just declined my offer today so a spot should open up.

I got waitlisted guys...will there still be a chance for me? Will there be any movement on the list?

Have any one of you guys unknowingly answered some of the questions wrong and rambled on about it lol

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Not sure how full this class is yet, we have quite a few people on the Facebook group. I posted a link earlier in the thread, please come and join!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Hard choice, but I'll be giving up my spot here. Also, I've heard through the grapevine that the class is filled up, and they're working on the waitlist now.

Good luck to all!

Hi guys,

This is a bit off-topic, but I need some help understanding the application process for Loma Linda. Any input is appreciated -- thank you!

I recently decided to apply to Loma Linda this cycle, and I understand that a LOR from a spiritual leader is required. I plan to have four letters from Interfolio sent to AADSAS, so it seems I would have to have this spiritual leader LOR sent directly to LLU? Also, because I'm going to be asking a spiritual leader late to help me write a letter, I want to give him a comfortable amount of time to write it. I'm wondering when would be the latest time I would need to have the letter. Any thoughts on this? Thank you for your help!

Hi guys,

This is a bit off-topic, but I need some help understanding the application process for Loma Linda. Any input is appreciated -- thank you!

I recently decided to apply to Loma Linda this cycle, and I understand that a LOR from a spiritual leader is required. I plan to have four letters from Interfolio sent to AADSAS, so it seems I would have to have this spiritual leader LOR sent directly to LLU? Also, because I'm going to be asking a spiritual leader late to help me write a letter, I want to give him a comfortable amount of time to write it. I'm wondering when would be the latest time I would need to have the letter. Any thoughts on this? Thank you for your help!

There is a section on the LLU supplemental application. You will put down the spiritual leader's email and they will contact him or her directly.
If you are applying ASAP, the letter should be ready by mid July the latest.

any news from the alternate list?? it's been dead quiet

Spiritual Leader Letter of Recommendation

Hey guys, I was just wondering, did any of you submitted the Spiritual Leader LOR separately VIA Email directly to the school? I already have 4 LOR of Rec from 2 profs and 2 dentists and I just don't know whether or not Loma Linda will allow me to send it separately. Thanks!

Spiritual Leader Letter of Recommendation

Hey guys, I was just wondering, did any of you submitted the Spiritual Leader LOR separately VIA Email directly to the school? I already have 4 LOR of Rec from 2 profs and 2 dentists and I just don't know whether or not Loma Linda will allow me to send it separately. Thanks!

In a month or two you will get invitation to fill out a secondary application and there will be instructions on how to send to the school directly.

In a month or two you will get invitation to fill out a secondary application and there will be instructions on how to send to the school directly.

Blessed and excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111 :nod::clap:

For anyone not a part of the Facebook group, some of us are getting together on Tuesday to meet up and have lunch. Message me for details!

How was your d1 guys? Any advise on low DAT AA? I have a LOR from a pastor and been ushering for the church.

Sent from my SM-N920T using SDN mobile

How was your d1 guys? Any advise on low DAT AA? I have a LOR from a pastor and been ushering for the church.

We haven't started our D1 yet, we do next week.
And low DAT AA I reccomend retaking the DAT unless you have a killer GPA. And I don't think LLU actually puts much thought into LORs from religious leaders past just having one but I could be wrong.

We haven't started our D1 yet, we do next week.
And low DAT AA I reccomend retaking the DAT unless you have a killer GPA. And I don't think LLU actually puts much thought into LORs from religious leaders past just having one but I could be wrong.

Oh yeah I forgot it starts soon. Have fun!!! Thanks for the advise.

For those of you who are currently attending this school right now, how is it so far? I was committed to go to Loma Linda specifically for their Christian community environment, however, after that non-existent tour and school experience I had on my interview day, I have second thoughts on going to my state school and saving $200,000.

I also don't know anyone else who are currently there, so if you have any info about how the school is, faculties relationship, community, please do tell us all!