**** The Official Louisville Class of 2018 Interview/Acceptance Thread ****

this is from their fb page:

"While we are still working on filling the class from a strong listed of qualified applicants, we have completed all scheduled interviews. "

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Has anyone on the "next to be contacted list" heard anything/ know when we may hear something?

Reactions: 1 users
I would guess very soon, based on last year's thread. They might be a bit behind due to early closures this week caused by inclement weather. Hopefully the wait list will move a lot soon!

Members don't see this ad :)
Somebody on the main forum said they are full? Is that legit?

Not sure if they are full, but they are done giving out interviews until they find out if there are any spots still left.

Anyone else get an email in December asking if you still wished to be considered for an interview because you were being strongly considered, and then not get an interview?

Not sure if they are full, but they are done giving out interviews until they find out if there are any spots still left.

Anyone else get an email in December asking if you still wished to be considered for an interview because you were being strongly considered, and then not get an interview?

Yep for the e-mail...but no interview

Last edited:
Has anyone on the "next to be contacted list" heard anything/ know when we may hear something?

I called and asked a few days ago and was told we are on the NTBC list because we are great candidates and they think we are a good fit. She said there is no set time frame when we will hear back and it can be any time between now and July

Did anyone that interviewed not get an email asking if they were interested in being on the next to be contacted list? Did anyone get a straight up rejection?

Has anyone on the "next to be contacted list" heard anything ? Any updates ??

Has anyone on the "next to be contacted list" heard anything ? Any updates ??

Not yet :(

I really hope they didn't fill their whole class on first round of acceptances. I highly doubt that, but considering they've made no communication maybe we will have to wait until April 1. I hope I'm wrong though

I know for a fact the class is not full yet. Everybody is still in play! Stay positive!

I called today and spoke with admissions and they said the class for this year was essentially full. No more new invites would be extended.

Members don't see this ad :)
Sorry! I posted this in the wrong board. Didn't talk to Louisville. Sorry

I called today and spoke with admissions and they said the class for this year was essentially full. No more new invites would be extended.

Just gave me a brief heart attack. Thanks for clearing that up!

Did any Canadians get accepted into Louisville? If you don't mind, what were your stats like? I'm just curious because I'd like to know if its worth a shot applying to this school next year. Thanks!

I received an email yesterday saying no more interviews would be extended. Hopefully this meant no more interviews would be extended to me haha and not you guys. Good luck everybody, if you are still waiting on interviews i would suggest calling if you havent received an email yet.

I received an email yesterday saying no more interviews would be extended. Hopefully this meant no more interviews would be extended to me haha and not you guys. Good luck everybody, if you are still waiting on interviews i would suggest calling if you havent received an email yet.

One of my friends also received that email yesterday. They are done interviewing and now it's just a waiting game for those on the waitlist.

Anyone....anything?! I really have a feeling the class is full...otherwise why would they wait so long?

Has anyone talked to anyone at Louisville? Also, has anyone who interviewed post-December been accepted?

I'm surprised that no SDNers have heard anything in so long!

So I got a call back today and basically she told me that there are no trends of when spots will become available. She made it sound like the most plausible reason for someone to give up their spot would be a family emergency shortly before the semester begins. I have a hard time imagining why someone would give up their spot at Louisville to go somewhere else, so that makes sense....it's not happy news, but at least it's information from the source :(

So I got a call back today and basically she told me that there are no trends of when spots will become available. She made it sound like the most plausible reason for someone to give up their spot would be a family emergency shortly before the semester begins. I have a hard time imagining why someone would give up their spot at Louisville to go somewhere else, so that makes sense....it's not happy news, but at least it's information from the source :(

So the class is full?

Keep in mind that spots will open up in April when students need to choose one school if they have multiple deposits. OOS spots should especially open up because even though it's an amazing school, it's very expensive for OOS compared to state schools. They told us during interviews and in the wait list email that many of the current students came from the wait list. There's still time. It's just a brutal waiting game.

Just really strange no SDNers have posted that they have been accepted since December 2. I wonder if they basically filled their class on December 2nd...

They have been sending out offers since the first week of February.

Has anyone on the "next to be contacted" list heard anything?

I heard tuesday, I think they mentioned that they were going to call 3 others? I may have heard that wrong though. I am out of state and was placed on the NTBC list in early January.

I wonder if there's almost been no movement off the list or if ppl just aren't posting it on sdn....

It has been nearly 3 weeks since the last post.... any new word on letters of acceptance ?? I have kept consistent communication with U of L, they know I want to be apart of the program but I am now starting to become WORRIED!!!

The class isn't full yet so don't lose hope. Wishing the best of luck to all those on the waiting list!

How do you know that for sure? Do you have any idea how many spots remain?

There seems to be a handful of OOS students that were accepted to Louisville that are now choosing to go elsewhere. I don't believe there is any way anyone on here will know how many spots remain as of now but like the previous posts stated, even Dr. Babbage said that the class is not full and that's the best assurance you can get. Don't give up hope! I'm sure there will be some good news soon.

There seems to be a handful of OOS students that were accepted to Louisville that are now choosing to go elsewhere. I don't believe there is any way anyone on here will know how many spots remain as of now but like the previous posts stated, even Dr. Babbage said that the class is not full and that's the best assurance you can get. Don't give up hope! I'm sure there will be some good news soon.

Any update on instate?

I guess you were right and there will be some movement soon since they sent out an email today asking if I am still interested and wish to be considered for enrollment, which I'm sure everybody received

I'm OOS and will be withdrawing from UOfL this week. Good luck to anyone who receives an acceptance as well as the scholarship they offered! It really is an amazing school and program.

Reactions: 2 users
I guess you were right and there will be some movement soon since they sent out an email today asking if I am still interested and wish to be considered for enrollment, which I'm sure everybody received

I got the same email. Hoping for some good news next week!

I have a feeling everyone who answers yes to that email will get an offer within a week

I have a feeling everyone who answers yes to that email will get an offer within a week

They most likely sent that email to everyone on the next to be contacted list. I wouldn't assume that everyone who got that email will get an offer

They most likely sent that email to everyone on the next to be contacted list. I wouldn't assume that everyone who got that email will get an offer

this+is+the+type+of+man+I+want+to+be+_4b788e22dddc4f215a47ee372d34f712.gif

Wishful thinking my friend. Some definitely will. Hopefully we are a part of that group that does

Well, I'm not replying to the email. So there's that...

Just got an offer today! Im extremely torn between schools now....such a tough decision ahead. But it looks like they're finally making moves on the wait list, so stay positive everyone!

Just got an offer today! Im extremely torn between schools now....such a tough decision ahead. But it looks like they're finally making moves on the wait list, so stay positive everyone!
Congrats! They didn't happen to say if they still had any spots left did they?