**** The Official Louisville Class of 2018 Interview/Acceptance Thread ****

Congrats! They didn't happen to say if they still had any spots left did they?

nope I didn't ask...

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats ....so when did you come to know today ? Via email ?

Members don't see this ad :)
I got a call around 3:30pm today :)

Did they by any chance mention how soon you have to pay the deposit and what the cost is? I'm assuming the policy is a little different now that it is past the April 15 deadline

Did they by any chance mention how soon you have to pay the deposit and what the cost is? I'm assuming the policy is a little different now that it is past the April 15 deadline

They give you a week to accept the offer/pay the deposit

Accepted Louisville in-state. $200 for in-state, $1000 for out (I accidently got the out of state e-mail). 1st acceptance. Freaked out for 5 hours straight.

Reactions: 1 users
Accepted Louisville in-state. $200 for in-state, $1000 for out (I accidently got the out of state e-mail). 1st acceptance. Freaked out for 5 hours straight.

look at that. you'll be attending a bomb ass school to learn dentistry. better late than never.

Reactions: 1 user
Do you think they Sent out all the invites then?

Members don't see this ad :)
I withdrew my acceptance today, hope one of you gets it...good luck!

Reactions: 2 users
I wonder if they're officially done taking people off of the waitlist yet?

OOS seat opened up recently. Good luck guys.

Got the call earlier today, I'm in! So excited for the opportunity, loved the school when I interviewed.

Anyone know if the class is full, or any coming withdrawals?? #Istillhavehope

I think there was one OOS withdrawal recently. When I joined the facebook group, some girl added me. Then she posted this week that god had a different plan and she was going to her in state school.

I got the call today around 1:30ET. I'm in, from OOS! Keep up hope for those on the NTBC list