**** The Official Louisville Class of 2020 Interview/Acceptance Thread ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long after yalls application complete email did yall hear back from the school?

Actually, I had an interview invite the very next day. I'm KY res though so you never know how that affects it.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm in the exact same situation, except my dat was on the 14th of July
Give them a call if you have not done so already. The lady I spoke with was very nice - she told me that they had received everything and I would be moved on to the application complete/review stage. I received an application complete email later in the afternoon.

Members don't see this ad :)
For those of you who have received interviews what was your AADSAS status?

Through this whole process I haven't got too nervous. However my interview is coming up Monday and knowing that I have to shave my 5 month beard is almost too much to handle

Reactions: 1 user
Through this whole process I haven't got too nervous. However my interview is coming up Monday and knowing that I have to shave my 5 month beard is almost too much to handle
emoji53.png
Did you have to wait a long time for the interview invite? How long did you have to wait after you submitted your supplemental?

Did you have to wait a long time for the interview invite? How long did you have to wait after you submitted your supplemental?
I applied pretty early and got an interview invite pretty quick after the supplemental (don't remember the exact time line but it was pretty quick). I'm in state

In-state, I'll be interviewing this Monday as well

I applied pretty early and got an interview invite pretty quick after the supplemental (don't remember the exact time line but it was pretty quick). I'm in state
Ohhh ok thanks for the info. Good luck on your interview and let us know how it is

Members don't see this ad :)
I applied late because purdue didn't send my transcripts right away . Verified on 8/2 and I will be interviewing this Monday (8/24) best of luck to everyone!

Reactions: 1 users
Also I am from Indiana so out of state!

I wonder how many interview on each date?

Wishing I had an interview here... love them

There were around 30 there today

Can someone who has interviewed shed some light on UL's interview? I know it's 1 on 1 but what was the style of the interviewer? Questions asked?

Can someone who has interviewed shed some light on UL's interview? I know it's 1 on 1 but what was the style of the interviewer? Questions asked?

I can tell you all that I know as of last year when one of my friends interviewed there. She had two 1on1 interviews: one was with a faculty and one was with a current student. The current student was very laid back but I can't remember what she said about the faculty. I believe it was a little more formal interview session with an open file where as the other wasn't.

I can tell you all that I know as of last year when one of my friends interviewed there. She had two 1on1 interviews: one was with a faculty and one was with a current student. The current student was very laid back but I can't remember what she said about the faculty. I believe it was a little more formal interview session with an open file where as the other wasn't.

I had my interview today and this was pretty accurate. I will say however that you probably won't get many people to divulge interview questions with fellow applicants of the same cycle whom are competing for the same spot. I mean we are here to support each other but that does have its limits. Best of luck to everyone though.

Reactions: 3 users
Can I ask your stats?

Verified 7/9/2015
Mailed 7/10/2015
Applied to 8 schools
Junior of Biology from OOS
BCP- 3.3 SGPA- 3.3 GPA- 3.7
AA-18 S-18 PAT-19 (I actually moved and "misplaced" my official score paper and have not committed my scores to memory but I am 95% sure these are correct)
completed 1 interview
invited to 3 (and hopefully more!)

Also all were ISS other than a few OOS (like 3 or 4 tops). So I don't think OOS should worry just yet! They still have about 400 more interviews going out :)

Verified 7/9/2015
Mailed 7/10/2015
Applied to 8 schools
Junior of Biology from OOS
BCP- 3.3 SGPA- 3.3 GPA- 3.7
AA-18 S-18 PAT-19 (I actually moved and "misplaced" my official score paper and have not committed my scores to memory but I am 95% sure these are correct)
completed 1 interview
invited to 3 (and hopefully more!)
you can see your DAT scores on AADSAS. click dental school designations and than the little binoculars (blue button) to view your entire app as a PDF. it lists your DAT breakdown on there.

you can see your DAT scores on AADSAS. click dental school designations and than the little binoculars (blue button) to view your entire app as a PDF. it lists your DAT breakdown on there.
I use Google Chrome and it doesn't work very well with the site. I called and asked why I couldn't see the blue binoculars anymore to see the application and they said that it must be cookies or something with chrome because I should be able to see it. I have my paper it's just digging through my unpacked boxes to find it! :sorry: which is more boxes than I admit to. No girl should every have this much stuff... Seriously! :p

I use Google Chrome and it doesn't work very well with the site. I called and asked why I couldn't see the blue binoculars anymore to see the application and they said that it must be cookies or something with chrome because I should be able to see it. I have my paper it's just digging through my unpacked boxes to find it! :sorry: which is more boxes than I admit to. No girl should every have this much stuff... Seriously! :p
some people click the wrong "dental school designations" tab. I'm not talking about the one on the right side but theres another dental school designations link the center portion of the aadsas portal (under Release Statements)

Notification Date: 8/13/15
Method: Email
Interview Date: 9/14

Residency: OH
AADSAS Mail out date: 6/25/15
GPA: 2.78 sGPA, 3.2 oGPA
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/Any section below 17?):
21/19/26/30/no

Hey guys, I am a D1 here at UofL right now. I am sure all of you are doing great! Just wanted to wish everyone good luck. Maybe I'll see some of you around on interviews and for the next few years. Only advice I can give is just relax and have a good time when you come and you will do great.

btw I am from AZ and I had a tough time picking which school to go to back on dec 1. I definitely made the right call.

Good luck again everyone!

Reactions: 11 users
My question is to those of you who got interview invitation already. How long after your app complete email did you guys recieve an interview?

Anyone else interviewing on October 12th?

My question is to those of you who got interview invitation already. How long after your app complete email did you guys recieve an interview?
Hey! I got an interview invite 8 days after I got the app complete email. This is my timeline:

9/12: app complete email
9/20: interview invite
10/19: scheduled upcoming interview date

Hey! I got an interview invite 8 days after I got the app complete email. This is my timeline:

Are you from Texas?

Thanks for the break down. Do you mind sharing your stats?

I submitted on 7/31 and received an interview invitation on 8/10.

Srsly, what gives? I'm waiting, Louisville!

I recieved a complete app email on 09/10 and i have not heard anything yet.
I received app complete on 6/30 and haven't heard anything since.

Reactions: 4 users
Thanks for the break down. Do you mind sharing your stats?

Sure! I'm a nontraditional applicant applying after working in healthcare for a few years.

Undergrad GPA: 3.65 sGPA, 3.47
PostBacc Grad GPA: 3.79
DAT: AA-18, Sci-19, PAT- 21

Sure! I'm a nontraditional applicant applying after working in healthcare for a few years.

Undergrad GPA: 3.65 sGPA, 3.47
PostBacc Grad GPA: 3.79
DAT: AA-18, Sci-19, PAT- 21
Nice good luck on your interview

Anybody know when more invites come out? Or is it just random (no waves)?

I called the office of admissions yesterday, and they told me my application was complete and just waiting to be given to the board, even though I haven't received an email saying its complete. Don't get discouraged yet!

I called the office of admissions yesterday, and they told me my application was complete and just waiting to be given to the board, even though I haven't received an email saying its complete. Don't get discouraged yet!
Mine has said the same thing for about a month now.

After a long wait I finally have an interview from my #1 school. Louisville held a special place in my heart ever since the first time they visited the Pre-Dent club at my school. I have enough interviews as it is right now but still felt a little left out without this interview, but it's finally in my hands! You have to show your interest for your schools, guys. If you have any questions on what I mean just send me a PM. Don't want to give away TOO much info about myself :)

8/18: app complete email
9/25: interview invite email
10/19: interview date

My advice to those waiting ....^_^ be patient, keep working hard, and everything will fall into place ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.