**** The Official Louisville Class of 2020 Interview/Acceptance Thread ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

noel2009

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Didn't see a thread started for this year yet! Good luck everyone.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
OOS, app was mailed out on 6/25. I received the supplemental on the same day and received app complete email on 6/30. AADSAS was also updated to received/complete on that same day.

OOS, app was mailed out on 6/25. I received the supplemental on the same day and received app complete email on 6/30. AADSAS was also updated to received/complete on that same day.

Is their supplemental long?

Members don't see this ad :)
I love it when it's just a payment, but submitted mine last week

Reactions: 3 users
I received the "pay supplemental" email on July 7th and then an email on July 10th saying they had everything they needed for my application and they would let me know when they're done processing my application. Also, last email said to wait 15 business days for them to finish processing materials in their office.

I got under review email 6/30 and haven't heard from them since.

Received an email today (7/14) that my application is complete and that completed applications are und review by the admissions committee.

Just got my app complete email today! Kinda surprised since it's Sunday but I'll take it!

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
My AADSAS portal now says under review!

I was in the batch that was mailed today. Should I also expect an email regarding the supplemental today or did it take a few days?

Nevermind. I got the email for supplemental app just a moment ago.

There isn't a supplemental app. It was just a few.

wait there's a supplemental we have to do? I thought it was just the $65 fee

No, I'm sorry I wasn't more clear. I got the email for the $65 app fee. No forms yet for me. Mine just mailed today.

I got an email today informing me I have interview on 9/28/15!

Reactions: 5 users
Has anybody run into trouble with paying the supplemental fee online? I keep getting a "Runtime Error" message every time I pay. I've used 3 different browsers, including IE, and both kinds of credit cards they've listed. Appreciate any help or input!

Has anybody run into trouble with paying the supplemental fee online? I keep getting a "Runtime Error" message every time I pay. I've used 3 different browsers, including IE, and both kinds of credit cards they've listed. Appreciate any help or input!
I had that problem a while back, but it worked the next day

Late check-in. Post-esubmit addition of Louisville, added it last night. Hope that doesn't work against my favor.

I just got an interview invite for 8/24!

Reactions: 5 users
They give you a form to fill out if you get an interview invite
When you sent that information sheet back, did they send you a confirmation email? I sent mine back yesterday and didn't hear anything from them today. I may call in the morning.

Any OOS receive an interview invite?

Nevermind. I received a confirmation email today.

Interview #2
9/14/2015
Arizona residence

Reactions: 3 users
Interview #2
9/14/2015
Arizona residence

I'll see you there!

Interview..
date: 9/14/15
GPA (science, overall) 3.5, 3.49, currently in Master's
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/22/21/21/yes QR 16
Residency: SC

I am a NC resident, and UL is a top choice of mine. My application was mailed out on 7/02, and I paid my additional fee for UL on 7/7, but never received anything saying my application was complete. I indicated on my application that I was going to retake the DAT, which I did on 7/22 (it wasn't uploaded on AADSAS until 8/14). I am thinking I never received the "application complete" email because the admissions office was waiting on my new DAT. I called this morning to speak to someone, and I received the "complete" email this afternoon, but I am wondering if you guys think this delay puts me behind in the cycle - I was hoping to have everything complete early to give myself the best chance at an acceptance. Thanks for any input.

How long after yalls application complete email did yall hear back from the school?

I am a NC resident, and UL is a top choice of mine. My application was mailed out on 7/02, and I paid my additional fee for UL on 7/7, but never received anything saying my application was complete. I indicated on my application that I was going to retake the DAT, which I did on 7/22 (it wasn't uploaded on AADSAS until 8/14). I am thinking I never received the "application complete" email because the admissions office was waiting on my new DAT. I called this morning to speak to someone, and I received the "complete" email this afternoon, but I am wondering if you guys think this delay puts me behind in the cycle - I was hoping to have everything complete early to give myself the best chance at an acceptance. Thanks for any input.
I'm in the exact same situation, except my dat was on the 14th of July

Status
Not open for further replies.