The Official Louisville Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Reapplicant? Wow, how many schools did you apply to first cycle? Did you retake the DAT?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Yeah I was thinking the same thing..a 21 reapplicant with that GPA? Did you find out why they rejected you? I'm sorry that you have to reapply, that really sucks.

Members don't see this ad.

I only applied to Louisville because of the prerequisites I had finished, and my DAT score AA was 18 with BIO 16 so it was below average. I took the DAT again a month and a half ago.

Ahh that makes more sense, good luck this time around!

Members don't see this ad :)
Is it safe to assume that if my application was complete, they had everything very early (e-submit was June 3, sent out first batch), that I'm not going to be getting an invite? I had stats similar to those who got interview invites too.

Is it safe to assume that if my application was complete, they had everything very early (e-submit was June 3, sent out first batch), that I'm not going to be getting an invite? I had stats similar to those who got interview invites too.

Absolutely not! I spoke with on admissions officer there and they have soooo many interviews..she said they have interviews every Monday from now until January..minus a few holidays/long weekends. So, there are still lots of interviews to go out!!

I don't think you been rejected yet, but I think it safe to assume they already went through your application and maybe there is a red flag somewhere outside of the numbers game? Your numbers are better than mine in every categories and we submitted around the same time, and I got my invite already.

Fam, it's still August, plenty of time left!

6, the two Kentucky schools and case western are the 3 that have sent invites out already.

I've gotten one interview invite so far. 23 AA, 3.7GPA, 100+ shadowing, 100+ volunteering, thousands of work hours. This does not include Louisville. Just go with the flow.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Stats?

Just a heads up, usually SDNers are slow at responding. If you search his name he had a 3.4 and 21 AA. Sad that I also have a 21 and a 3.66 with no love from Louisville :(

Edit: congrats to the op, wasn't trying to be rude haha, jealous if anything. I just had a UofL student put my name in their recommendation so hopefully that helps me out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Actually, what's the first letter of your last name? I just asked a student and apparently it's alphabetical order.
How does this work? My last name is Wang and I have comparable stats and the waiting is killing me :/ Do they just interview in alphabetical order, or email for interviews in alphabetical order?

I have an interview and my last name starts with W. They do not offer interviews in alphabetical order. But stop worrying if you don't have an interview... it's still only August! Some schools may not offer you an invite until November or even later so just hold tight.

Reactions: 4 users
received an interview on october 10th!

Has anyone rescheduled an interview date? I received an email invite for October 17th. This date conflicts with an exam and unfortunately my professor is not willing to work with me. There seems to me no info in the email regarding rescheduling.

By the way, I'm OOS and received the invite on Friday 8/26 at 3:55.

Interview!

Method of notification: email
Notification Date: 8/30/16
Residency: Indiana
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/24
Under Review: 6/21
GPA (science, overall): 3.66, 3.59
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21,22,20,22, none.

Reactions: 2 users
Interview!

Told you it would come! Congrats!

To people with interviews, when did they email you saying that your application was complete?

To people with interviews, when did they email you saying that your application was complete?

AADSAS Mail out 6/24
Processing and complete emails 6/21

AADSAS Mail out 6/24
Processing and complete emails 6/21
Sorry, not AADSAS complete. Like after paying the processing fee, U of Louisville emailed me saying my application was complete

Sorry, not AADSAS complete. Like after paying the processing fee, U of Louisville emailed me saying my application was complete

Emails:
Fee request: 6/16
Fee received: 6/21
App processing: 6/21
App complete: 6/21

Interview!

I knew you would eventually get this interview. Your stats are competitive in every category.

Reactions: 1 users
Interview!

Congrats!!! Ahh..hoping to hear from them soon :/

Congrats!!! Ahh..hoping to hear from them soon :/

Thank you! You will! I had a student recommend myself to the admissions committee so it might be why I got an interview.

I knew you would eventually get this interview. Your stats are competitive in every category.

Thank you! I was starting to get nervous lol.

I haven't heard anything from UofL yet either, except that my application is complete as of 8/8.

Do you think it is since my app was not under review until 7/18 due to my committee letter that that is why?

I haven't heard anything from UofL yet either, except that my application is complete as of 8/8.

My app was complete 6/21, which is probably why I've been invited so early. They continue to offer invites even through December according to my friend at the school, so there are plenty of spots still to fill. So don't worry just yet!

Anyone know of a good hotel to stay at?
The Hyatt is close by, and was nice when we stayed there (that was only 10 short years ago...). If you will have a car or aren't scared of a short bus ride there is a Fairfield Inn on the other side of the river in Indiana. It will still be closer than almost anything in Louisville.

Last edited:

Last edited:
Seems like it's been pretty quiet here :/ My application completed July 12th. Has anybody since that time gotten an interview invite?

Is there a supplement, I have paid my fee (didn't get confirmation email for it but got screen shot).

Still no interview, this is very discouraging. Had my app under review on adsas and It switched back to app complete. Gotta 3.6sGPA and 20AA. Also non trad.

Still no interview, this is very discouraging. Had my app under review on adsas and It switched back to app complete. Gotta 3.6sGPA and 20AA. Also non trad.

Im sure you'll eventually get one. Stats is definitely good enough.

I got the app complete email, then interview invite 3 days later. They pretty much just tell you the date and ask for you to fill out a pdf

Last edited:
was your status always under review until it switched now? Because my status has always been app complete..