*The Official MCAT January 2018 Thread*

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mariposas905

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! Now that the new test dates are out, I figured I'd start a thread for all the January 2018 test-takers prepping for (and most definitely, slaying) this beast! ;) This is a retake for me, but I'm aiming high! Who else is taking it in January?

I'm sure that sharing insights and support on SDN will make this journey all the more worth it. I have a feeling 2018 is off to a great start! Good luck everyone and may the odds be ever in our favor.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users
I have UW and Duke next week and BU on the 15th. Haven't had any more II in a few weeks, hopefully I get a couple more by the end of October.
By October 15th, I'll have 3 state schools I applied to done. So Upstate (9/12), Stony Brook (9/20), and Buffalo (10/3). They're my top 3 so I'm super happy about getting them done.

What schools have you done the interviews for as of now?

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Still waiting on TX to start doing acceptances...the wait continues. but I'm glad I (and all of us) have made it as far as we have. Hang in there friends!

Reactions: 1 user
Can't believe people are still in this thread! January seems so distant, we've been through a lot from preparing for the MCAT to some of us now being accepted for next year. Totally different feeling from being a neurotic premed to becoming a more self-assured soon to be medical student. It all paid off

Reactions: 1 users