*The Official MCAT September 2018 Thread*

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PlsLetMeIn21

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Every other month has an official thread, so it's time for September!!! We've Got This!

I started pre-studying last January at the advice of my big sib. I was still taking physics and organic chemistry at the time and decided to use MCAT prep books to supplement my course. This was soooo helpful. Getting an A was easy (my first ever in physics) and I got a head start on this summer.

Studying over Spring break didn't happen as planned, but I'm back on track and have been working around school this quarter. I have one final and then it's all MCAT!

Any other September testers out there?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I responded in the other September thread, but I took it on the 18th. C/P was as expected. CARS is and always will be my personal hell. B/B was weird, but questions were doable. P/S was like a CARS section where you had to have stuff memorized. Outside of CARS, I felt really good about it and was as prepared as I could have been.