*** The Official Meharry College of Dentistry Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am also Out of S .Called them and they Said they will send it out in March

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
We were able to start a facebook group for our incoming class;). Search:

Meharry Medical College School of Dentistry Class of 2022

Reactions: 1 users
Has anyone who is still waiting to hear back from the school heard anything recently or gotten any updates on processing time or how my interviews left, etc?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey y'all. I have two questions.
1) For those who have started/completed the financial aid process, when you sent in your direct deposit form with a voided check, did you send it via email or snail mail? Before I call and annoy them some more, I just wanted to see what others did.
2) What type of laptop do y'all plan to use in school? Any personal recommendations or suggestions?
Thank you!!

Hey y'all. I have two questions.
1) For those who have started/completed the financial aid process, when you sent in your direct deposit form with a voided check, did you send it via email or snail mail? Before I call and annoy them some more, I just wanted to see what others did.
2) What type of laptop do y'all plan to use in school? Any personal recommendations or suggestions?
Thank you!!

1) I need to do that. But I think I will try via email.
2) I’m currently looking for a new laptop as well! I was thinking HP because it’s more affordable and user friendly

Is Meharry campus housing furnished?

Has anyone been accepted into the invite only masters program yet?

Campus housing isn’t furnished but they said water is included in the rent. I also asked a recent grad about housing- she said that she initially stayed off campus but then moved on campus and we should def consider on campus housing. The Royal towers are okay and cheaper than Morena. Morena is real nice and gated but expensive unless you have a roommate.

Hmmm, I didn't even think about whether they would be furnished or not. Are y'all considering off-campus housing? If so, have you heard of any good, affordable places?

Hmmm, I didn't even think about whether they would be furnished or not. Are y'all considering off-campus housing? If so, have you heard of any good, affordable places?

I didnt know if I wanted to live by myself or with a roommate but EVERYTHING in that metro area is expensive unless you are splitting it with someone else!

I am considering it since on campus housing may be hard to get.

There’s this place called The Pearl and they had studios starting at 995. They were like a 5 min drive from campus. Someone else on this thread mentioned Bellevue or the Parc??

Has anyone received any updates or status emails about their application?

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone received any updates or status emails about their application?

I received an email yesterday basically saying I qualify for an interview but they’re not sure if I’m going to get one yet because of the high application volume.

I received an email yesterday basically saying I qualify for an interview but they’re not sure if I’m going to get one yet because of the high application volume.
I received the same email.

Hey guys I just got the MHS interview but I will be declining. Just wanted to share this with anyone waiting.

Anyone received their package yet? I know they said they were going to start sending it in March.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I was accepted into the MHS program yesterday, but there is almost no information that helps me understand the program. Does anyone know if there is a Facebook group created for the MHS 2018 - 2019 students yet?

I was accepted into the MHS program yesterday, but there is almost no information that helps me understand the program. Does anyone know if there is a Facebook group created for the MHS 2018 - 2019 students yet?

Was your interview for dental school but they accepted you into the MHS program? Or was a MHS interview? Also, when was your interview?

From what I know you must complete the MHS program with at least a 3.0 gpa and score a 17 on the DAT - then you are automatically accepted to the dental school in the next cycle.

Was your interview for dental school but they accepted you into the MHS program? Or was a MHS interview? Also, when was your interview?

From what I know you must complete the MHS program with at least a 3.0 gpa and score a 17 on the DAT - then you are automatically accepted to the dental school in the next cycle.

I interviewed for the Dental school in late February, got rejected, and was automatically considered for the MHS Program.

I interviewed for the Dental school in late February, got rejected, and was automatically considered for the MHS Program.
similar here. I interviewed back in december. one of the professors that interviewed me said i would probably have to take the MHS route and i ended up getting the email denying me and saying that i would be considered for the MHS program within the next two to three weeks. And yesterday i received the email saying i was accepted for the program.

I'm wondering the same about the facebook group. I would like a lot more information and it would help to talk to people about it.

I tried to start a facebook group but I needed to add one friend first. Congrats to the MHS people can't wait to see you there.

Made a facebook group for those in the masters program

Search Meharry MHS 2018

Any chance that someone is still looking for a male roommate or knows someone that is?

Hello! I'm a student that was accepted into the class of 2022. As of right now (according only to an e-mail blast sent out to a facebook group/the amount of members in said facebook group) it seems like people might start getting off of the waitlist, as our class size isn't the ~60-65 students that they seem to aim for each year. Again, this information is based solely off of the amount of people in the facebook group, and is not straight from the office of admissions or anything like that. So if you're on the waitlist, stay optimistic! And if you are fortunate enough to get in off of the waitlist, think hard about finding housing elsewhere because it really doesn't seem likely that you're gonna get on campus housing LOL

accepted off the waitlist yesterday through email! time to look for housing...

Hello! I'm a student that was accepted into the class of 2022. As of right now (according only to an e-mail blast sent out to a facebook group/the amount of members in said facebook group) it seems like people might start getting off of the waitlist, as our class size isn't the ~60-65 students that they seem to aim for each year. Again, this information is based solely off of the amount of people in the facebook group, and is not straight from the office of admissions or anything like that. So if you're on the waitlist, stay optimistic! And if you are fortunate enough to get in off of the waitlist, think hard about finding housing elsewhere because it really doesn't seem likely that you're gonna get on campus housing LOL

Does anyone know if the class is full yet and all seats have been allocated for the dental class? Also, same question for the MHS program?

Hi! I’m applying this current cycle... did anyone get a pre-December interview and NOT get in?

Status
Not open for further replies.