*** The Official Meharry College of Dentistry Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members don't see this ad :)
Received an interview invite on Oct. 31st for Nov. 17th. I'm assuming this will be the last pre-Dec. 1st interview because the following week is thanksgiving. Email said they only interview on Fridays. Hope this helps someone.
Have you heard back from the school since your interview ?

I haven't heard anything since they sent that email saying they were behind. That was over 6 weeks ago.

Just received an interview invite for jan 12th. i had already given up on meharry

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
What does your Decision status say? Mine just changed to None, and I haven't got an interview yet.

Did anyone interview & havent received a response yet ?

What does your Decision status say? Mine just changed to None, and I haven't got an interview yet.
Mine is still received/under reviewed. I havent received an interview yet. Anybody else have trouble reaching out to them? I called and send email, but no ones ever reply back.

Mine is still received/under reviewed. I havent received an interview yet. Anybody else have trouble reaching out to them? I called and send email, but no ones ever reply back.
I called & sent a email last week but still nothing.

Anyone know when they start sending out post December invites?

Oh nice! Congrats and best of luck to them! When will they start sending interviews more out?

Hey all, I am a rising sophomore here at Meharry School of Dentistry, I am looking for a roommate. I live right on campus

How long does it usually take for admissions to review your application after you’ve been notified it was complete?

Hey all, I am a rising sophomore here at Meharry School of Dentistry, I am looking for a roommate. I live right on campus
how much was your rent and utilities your first year? and did you live alone?

I had an interview Jan 19, received the interview invite Jan 17. SUPER short notice. They said they will be making decisions on interviews the following week, super short turn around! Hang in there for those of you who are still waiting!!!

Reactions: 1 users
I had an interview Jan 19, received the interview invite Jan 17. SUPER short notice. They said they will be making decisions on interviews the following week, super short turn around! Hang in there for those of you who are still waiting!!!
I had an interview Jan 19, received the interview invite Jan 17. SUPER short notice. They said they will be making decisions on interviews the following week, super short turn around! Hang in there for those of you

Hello, congrats and good luck! Are you a Tennessee resident? Is that why they gave a short notice?

Reactions: 1 user
I received an acceptance mail today and I am definitely choosing Meharry over my other acceptances because it is the cheapest. Excited...

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Yes I am a Tennessee resident. I also received my acceptance email today. I interviewed four days ago, I can't believe they accepted me that fast! :)

Reactions: 1 users
Yes I am a Tennessee resident. I also received my acceptance email today. I interviewed four days ago, I can't believe they accepted me that fast! :)

Congratulations!!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

For the people that were accepted, what are your stats?

Status
Not open for further replies.