*** The Official Meharry College of Dentistry Class of 2023 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the class is full now. We have 58 in the FB group now. I still haven't heard word about financial aid, registration or anything. However they did give me a school email. I truly hope that you guys that are still waiting will be granted admission into MHS at least. There are a couple of you that I am literally praying for daily.
How many dental students do they usually accept into the program?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
There is still hope guys. I called and they told me that if I haven't heard back the application is still in review and we should hear back by this month. I even asked twice because I told them that I did not hear back about an interview yet and didn't know if the interview process has ended. So don't lose all hope yet if you have not actually been rejected. Wishing for the best for everyone because this anxiety of waiting can be stressful.

Reactions: 1 users
Does anyone know if there’s a group chat or Facebook group for students who have confirmed to be in the MHS program this Fall?

Reactions: 1 user
Congrats to all of those that got accepted into the MHS program. I can't wait to meet you at Meharry. Im not sure how it works for the MHS program but you might want to set aside some money for the deposit and for the background check. The deposit for DDS was $800 and the background check was $150. Congrats!

Congrats to all of those that got accepted into the MHS program. I can't wait to meet you at Meharry. Im not sure how it works for the MHS program but you might want to set aside some money for the deposit and for the background check. The deposit for DDS was $800 and the background check was $150. Congrats!
I got offered the MHS yesterday. I’m going to accept b/c Meharry has been a dream of mine. I’ll meet you on campus fam. @nicole24 I don’t know if there is a group yet. If you started one already I’ll join it

Reactions: 2 users
I got accepted this morning to MHS program. I am a little confused on how to accept the invitation. Please help !lol
I responded to the email and told them I accept the offer. I gave them my full name and left my cell phone number. Also I started a group for us on Facebook. Meharry MHS 2019 is the name. Congratulations See ya soon

You all who received an acceptance email into the MHS program did y’all have a in person interview?

Hey guys! i have not received any emails from meharry yet for interview or rejection to the dental class. are they silently telling me that Im already rejected?

I responded to the email and told them I accept the offer. I gave them my full name and left my cell phone number. Also I started a group for us on Facebook. Meharry MHS 2019 is the name. Congratulations See ya soon
Hey I was wondering can you share the link to the Facebook page?

has anyone not heard back from meharry yet? i have tried calling them and emailing them. They dont pick up the phone and leaves me to voicemail or not replying to my emails.

did they interview you at all? or did they just sent u an email about the mhs offer?

did they interview you at all? or did they just sent u an email about the mhs offer?
I interviewed for the class of 2023. I was under review for a long time. I never got a formal rejection just an acceptance into the MHS program.

has anyone not heard back from meharry yet? i have tried calling them and emailing them. They dont pick up the phone and leaves me to voicemail or not replying to my emails.
I haven’t heard anything at all also. I’ve been emailing and calling but no response.

I interviewed for the class of 2023. I was under review for a long time. I never got a formal rejection just an acceptance into the MHS program.

Do u know how many dental students they are accepting for the mhs program?

Status
Not open for further replies.