You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
*** The Official Nova Class of 2019 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***
Started by Adlogin
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
So in the past 10 days or so I see that two people gave up there seat, did Dr. Lippman give those seats anyway to anyone yet or are those seats still available? Did anyone get a call for an acceptance since these to students dropped there seat. I pray to God I hear something soon because this whole process has taken a big toll on me.
Nothing here. I feel the same waySo in the past 10 days or so I see that two people gave up there seat, did Dr. Lippman give those seats anyway to anyone yet or are those seats still available? Did anyone get a call for an acceptance since these to students dropped there seat. I pray to God I hear something soon because this whole process has taken a big toll on me.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone know where we can get the schedule and find out when orientation is/when classes start/when the white coat ceremony is?
From our fb page, orientation begins Aug. 3 and the white coat ceromony is the 9th 🙂
We haven't received any schedules yet.
Perfect! Can someone please link me the Facebook page?From our fb page, orientation begins Aug. 3 and the white coat ceromony is the 9th 🙂
We haven't received any schedules yet.
I joined one of the groups, but I'm under the impression that there are multiple pages.
Please and thanks!
Perfect! Can someone please link me the Facebook page?
I joined one of the groups, but I'm under the impression that there are multiple pages.
Please and thanks!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/NSUCDM2019/
The problem is that he doesn't give out much information about anyone's status. He won't tell us where we are on the list, how many people are before us before he gets to our name, anything that could even help us out a bit. He doesn't keep anyone informed. It would help us out a lot. I don't know if I should call and ask again?Did anyone call dr lippman to find out about their position on the waitlist?
did you call them already?I will be giving up my seat. Good luck to all those who are waiting! 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I gave up my seat a few days ago as well. Good luck!
Do we have a facebook page for the class of 2019?
Last edited:
Do we have a facebook page for the class of 2019?
Are there any Canadians still looking to secure a loan? I know a very knowledgeable financial advisor at CIBC who was able to help me secure 275k at prime rate. I know there are some of you struggling to get a loan, just like I was. I am just trying to help because I know how frustrating and stressful this process can be. If anyone is interested, feel free to message me and I will give you his details.
It would take a miracle for people like us that had some hope to get a call for an acceptance. I want to know, what has us on a waiting list and so far down of his "final 60 students list"? Because there is no way those students that dropped there seats, that he didn't fill them yet.Did anyone get in lately?
Finally , got in !!!!! [emoji322][emoji322][emoji322] Miracles do happen!!!! Thank you everyone here for you support and for any information that you share. Thank you !!!
Wow!! Congrats, thank god someone finally got in from his "final 60 waitlist". Did he mention if any more seats were open or if he was going to make a few more calls? Were you the final seat given that opened up?Finally , got in !!!!! [emoji322][emoji322][emoji322] Miracles do happen!!!! Thank you everyone here for you support and for any information that you share. Thank you !!!
Congratulations! That's awesome! Did you get accepted this week? I wish all of us the best!Finally , got in !!!!! [emoji322][emoji322][emoji322] Miracles do happen!!!! Thank you everyone here for you support and for any information that you share. Thank you !!!
Do you mind sharing your stats?Finally , got in !!!!! [emoji322][emoji322][emoji322] Miracles do happen!!!! Thank you everyone here for you support and for any information that you share. Thank you !!!
I did not expect his call at all , I did not had any hope.
When Dr.Lippman called , I honestly did not ask anything , he just said that they have an open seat and if I am still considering NoVa.
Nina I would like to keep it private but if u wanna know something particular u can send me private message .
Thank you again everyone, all the best !!!
When Dr.Lippman called , I honestly did not ask anything , he just said that they have an open seat and if I am still considering NoVa.
Nina I would like to keep it private but if u wanna know something particular u can send me private message .
Thank you again everyone, all the best !!!
...
Do you mind giving me the break down of your DAT. I was just curious. You can private message me. ThanksBegan filling out my application for next year...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think it's very unlikely for people to drop their seats at this point. Maybe one or two might open up between now and orientation. Did you call Lippman to ask how many students are left on the list or where you are on the list? Please share any info?Any news? Any update on number of seats?
Last time i talked to him, he said he has a short list of people less than 20 and i am on that list. He knows me vey wellI think it's very unlikely for people to drop their seats at this point. Maybe one or two might open up between now and orientation. Did you call Lippman to ask how many students are left on the list or where you are on the list? Please share any info?
Yea he told me the same thing.Last time i talked to him, he said he has a short list of people less than 20 and i am on that list. He knows me vey well
I think its too late to expect anything in this cycle...Looks like everyone gave up.
Hi everyone.
I've been accepted but haven't been allowed to join the Facebook group. Will someone please add me? Thanks!
I've been accepted but haven't been allowed to join the Facebook group. Will someone please add me? Thanks!
I gave up my seat this week guys, good luck to everyone!
I let them know Monday, and I'll private message you!
Anyone know how many people Nova interviews and how many end up getting accepted?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey have you contacted them recently? Also do you know when the classes start?The pre-doctoral enrollment was 492 also that year, hope this helps!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 9K
- Replies
- 65
- Views
- 20K