***The Official NYU Class of 2020 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

I'm from CA. I received it on Thurs. It is a response to my update letter.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
... It's just too painful just to watch the coming of the AADSAS app opening day while I belong to nowhere.. Admissions officer always tells me I just have to wait longer bc I'm local..

Reactions: 1 user
I'm from CA. I received it on Thurs. It is a response to my update letter.

I was about ready to shart myself.... I think they're trying to weave people out of the waiting-list who live far off..... If you still want to go to NYU and not the other schools then let them know that.

Members don't see this ad :)
Another day exhausted sitting in front of my phone/email. I would be lying if I said I wasn't envious of those of you have received your acceptances recently. On to the next day....

Reactions: 3 users
I was about ready to shart myself.... I think they're trying to weave people out of the waiting-list who live far off..... If you still want to go to NYU and not the other schools then let them know that.
I told them nyu is my number one choice for so many times.

Have anybody received the email regarding if you are waitlisted or waiting responses at other schools., and asking if you can make deposit and move to NY? I am just wondering if I said I am waiting for response at other schools will hurt my chance :(
I received the email last Thursday as well.

Just got a call from Dr. Mejia about getting off the waitlist, will not be taking the offer because I will be going to UPITT instead.

I never called NYU but I did send a few emails to my admissions person so don't lose hope anyone!

Just got a call from Dr. Mejia about getting off the waitlist, will not be taking the offer because I will be going to UPITT instead.

I never called NYU but I did send a few emails to my admissions person so don't lose hope anyone!

Did you get the email asking if you are waitlisted at other school and about 5k deposit?

WTH 5k deposit?! holy hell. No i didn't get that email at all.

the uncertainty is absolutely debilitating and has left my mind paralyzed. Nothing else I think about these days. As dentalhopefully91 states, I cannot believe that the next cycle opens in a month... Insane. I have decided to seclude myself from society and the Internet. PJ out

FINALLY GOT THE CALL!!!!!!!
Accepted!!!!

Wait it was only a dream... Schucks.

Accepted!!!!

you're killing me esposito... i'm ready to be excited for you, but that is stone cold

Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted!!!!

I probably won't believe you when it actually happens if this becomes a biweekly thing x.x

Reactions: 2 users
Based on the slow movement, the class is probably close to full/full. I Really hope that those with multiple acceptances relinquish their seats and/or those waiting for other schools get their acceptances from them.

Based on the slow movement, the class is probably close to full/full. I Really hope that those with multiple acceptances relinquish their seats and/or those waiting for other schools get their acceptances from them.
You really think so?
Also, has anyone heard anything today????????

now you can propose to your gf! what time did you get the call and could you tell us who called? what was your method of keeping in touch? did they give you any positive feedback along the way before you were accepted?

Got a wake up call from God telling me to do post bacc.....

I just wonder if the class is already full?? It is so quiet in the past few days.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using SDN mobile

You all have to quit doing that. Savages I tell you. Like a bunch of hyenas annoyingly laughing in the background lol

emotions are too raw. just called btw, class definitely is not full though whoever i spoke with was unable to tell me how many seats are still open

emotions are too raw. just called btw, class definitely is not full though whoever i spoke with was unable to tell me how many seats are still open
Give the rest of the open seats to us!

Not my fault...they are driving us crazy
Understand ur feeling…today is the rejection day(experientially) of a school I applied…And I hv got 3 emails regarding bank statement so far this morning… got tortured mentally…

Sent from my Nexus 5 using SDN mobile

So, you got accepted or you got a call from God telling you to do a post-bacc.... which is it because I'm about to drop kick you into a furnace if it's the post-bac option.....

nvm just read the rest of the posts....You're going to get dropkicked

Just got the call..... around 3:20... This isnt a joke lol HOLY CRAP I CANT BELIEVE IT

Reactions: 7 users
Just got the call..... around 3:20... This isnt a joke lol HOLY CRAP I CANT BELIEVE IT
where are you from? interview dates? who called you? how did you keep in touch? can we get all relevant info to keep our sanity afloat please?? again, a serious congrats to you

where are you from? interview dates? who called you? how did you keep in touch? can we get all relevant info to keep our sanity afloat please?? again, a serious congrats to you
We'll just dropkick it out of him

I'm NJ born and raised, I interviewed I believe mid-feb..... I kept in touch by email constantly updating them on my grades and progress as well as my interest. I also was accepted in another school so i sent the admissions that email and told them i'd rather be in NYU and wouldnt hesitate to drop the seat. I would email and keep in touch about 2x per week with grades and updates. I never really called to ask questions much, but I really think it was the fact that I'm in a Master's program and it's my second time applying... For those of you who have GPA's around 3.0-3.3 and average DAT think about enrolling in one of these programs (post-bac or a masters) And KILL IT... do not let a single exam pass without flying colors. I'm too shaky right now to even make sense

Reactions: 5 users
I'm NJ born and raised, I interviewed I believe mid-feb..... I kept in touch by email constantly updating them on my grades and progress as well as my interest. I also was accepted in another school so i sent the admissions that email and told them i'd rather be in NYU and wouldnt hesitate to drop the seat. I would email and keep in touch about 2x per week with grades and updates. I never really called to ask questions much, but I really think it was the fact that I'm in a Master's program and it's my second time applying... For those of you who have GPA's around 3.0-3.3 and average DAT think about enrolling in one of these programs (post-bac or a masters) And KILL IT... do not let a single exam pass without flying colors. I'm too shaky right now to even make sense
You can propose to my gf..I am not worthy

and wats ur stats

Did u get the letter about deposit?

You can propose to my gf..I am not worthy
Offer accepted, please send her via postal mail... pm me for my address :p

and wats ur stats
undergrad GPA:3.3
DAT: AA:19 TS: 20 PAT: 22
Master's GPA: 4.0
Did u get the letter about deposit?

What deposit letter are you talking about? He told me on the phone that they need things quickly and would need it within a week. I told him I'll head over tomorrow lol....