-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
***The Official NYU Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread***
Started by LunanS
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Did you mail in the fee before you received the email?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes. I mailed in the fee right after i e-submitted on Jun 13thDid you mail in the fee before you received the email?
Did you e-submit?I received a "fee received" email back on June 9 but still not supplemental...
E-submit? Do you mean the AADSAS application? It was verified and "mailed" on June 25
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
yes, I had that as wellE-submit? Do you mean the AADSAS application? It was verified and "mailed" on June 25
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
And you received a supplemental today? When was your application "complete"? I imagine mine will arrive shortly (I hope).
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
I
I already got the supplemental a while ago and i received an application compete and under review email on June 27th
I received email last week about submitting supplemental responses. Does anyone receive those as well?
Good luck everyone!
I already got the supplemental a while ago and i received an application compete and under review email on June 27th
Three short answer questions!
Same! Anyone get an interview yet?I
I already got the supplemental a while ago and i received an application compete and under review email on June 27th
It's July 5th man...relax.Same! Anyone get an interview yet?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
it says in the email that those questions are for all applicants
Three short answer questions!
@LunanS how long were your responses for the questions?
Like 1.5 pages in total@LunanS how long were your responses for the questions?
I didn't get a pdf document and I wasn't asked to send my responses in a pdf either. I just copy and pasted my responses in an email. Someone replied saying that the responses have been attached to my application. Should I bother calling and asking if they would like a pdf?
No, that's how it was for me. They changed it to pdf somewhere down the line in the past couple of weeks for unknown reasons. They posted it to my application as well when I sent my responses in an email, so relax.I didn't get a pdf document and I wasn't asked to send my responses in a pdf either. I just copy and pasted my responses in an email. Someone replied saying that the responses have been attached to my application. Should I bother calling and asking if they would like a pdf?
Hello everyone. I'm a D3 at NYU and I would like to wish everyone good luck on their application process. If anyone has an interview at NYU and wants to save money on hotel expenses, please feel free to message me. I live in a 2-bedroom apartment a block away from the school. Last year's interviewees who stayed here had a great experience. Having gone thru the same process, I can also give you some tips.
Thank you and good luck to all.
Thank you and good luck to all.
6
609088
So are we allowed to type up our supplemental question responses and send it through email?
So are we allowed to type up our supplemental question responses and send it through email?
What other way is there?
6
609088
i was hoping we dont have to write it on the tiny response box lolWhat other way is there?
I'm pretty sure you have to? They put the boxes there for a reason.i was hoping we dont have to write it on the tiny response box lol
6
609088
I think we can and it through email....I'm just gonna type up my responses on the emailI'm pretty sure you have to? They put the boxes there for a reason.
I wrote up my response in google doc, saved as a pdf and sent. I wouldn't send as a plain-text e-mail given that they specifically want all responses as pdf attachments.
When you guys sent in your Student Questionnaire attachment, did the Admissions committee respond back with confirmation that they received it, like a little "Thank you" or something? Just curious. I just want to make sure they received it since I answered them 10 days later, so I just made the 2 week mark in time. Sorry for the paranoia 😛
When you guys sent in your Student Questionnaire attachment, did the Admissions committee respond back with confirmation that they received it, like a little "Thank you" or something? Just curious. I just want to make sure they received it since I answered them 10 days later, so I just made the 2 week mark in time. Sorry for the paranoia 😛
Yeah I got this email the next day:
Thank you for your message. I have added your questionnaire to your file for review. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Maybe you should email them and ask
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes, like literally the next day they replied to you.When you guys sent in your Student Questionnaire attachment, did the Admissions committee respond back with confirmation that they received it, like a little "Thank you" or something? Just curious. I just want to make sure they received it since I answered them 10 days later, so I just made the 2 week mark in time. Sorry for the paranoia 😛
Yeah I got this email the next day:
Thank you for your message. I have added your questionnaire to your file for review. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Maybe you should email them and ask
Yes, like literally the next day they replied to you.
Oh, awkward. I sent mine on Monday, so hopefully I'll hear back tomorrow. If not, I'll e-mail them to double-check. Thanks!
Oh, awkward. I sent mine on Monday, so hopefully I'll hear back tomorrow. If not, I'll e-mail them to double-check. Thanks!
Emailed my questionnaire last Wednesday, got confirmation email two days ago (Monday). You should be fine
Anyone got interview invites yet?
Emailed my questionnaire last Wednesday, got confirmation email two days ago (Monday). You should be fine
Did the conformation also include confirmation that they received our application fee? or is that a separate email? Thank you
Did the conformation also include confirmation that they received our application fee? or is that a separate email? Thank you
Separate emails
bump... any news from NYU so far?
I REALLY want to interview here
I got that on July 12th. The same day that I got the confirmation emailDid anyone get the 'application complete and under review' email yesterday? (not the confirmation of supplemental email)
Last edited:
I got that on July 12th. The same day that I got the confirmation email
Oh, interesting.
Does anyone have NYU on their AADSAS decision portal list yet?
NopeDoes anyone have NYU on their AADSAS decision portal list yet?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
NYU doesn't use the AADSAS portalDoes anyone have NYU on their AADSAS decision portal list yet?
How did you reply to the questionnaire? In the email, I got a pdf with questions on it but I can't edit the pdf so how do I type in the text boxes provided? Any suggestions?
I've read from a different thread and people typed in the responses in word document and converted the file into PDF and e-mailed back to NYU, and this is exactly what I did.How did you reply to the questionnaire? In the email, I got a pdf with questions on it but I can't edit the pdf so how do I type in the text boxes provided? Any suggestions?
If you have a Mac they have an edit tool in Preview. If you have a PC you can try finding a PDF editor.How did you reply to the questionnaire? In the email, I got a pdf with questions on it but I can't edit the pdf so how do I type in the text boxes provided? Any suggestions?
How did you reply to the questionnaire? In the email, I got a pdf with questions on it but I can't edit the pdf so how do I type in the text boxes provided? Any suggestions?
I literally just copied and pasted my text into the email. Worked out fine.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Similar threads
- Replies
- 75
- Views
- 36K
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 10K
- Replies
- 65
- Views
- 20K