***The Official NYU College of Dentistry C/O 2023 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepted earlier today:
3.4 MS GPA, 19AA/19TS

so fortunate and excited :soexcited:

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
Accepted earlier today:
3.4 MS GPA, 19AA/19TS

so fortunate and excited :soexcited:

Yay. Congratulations. Did you get accepted off the waitlist or after the interview? I am asking because I know some people who are on the waitlist too and I think this will give them hope :)

Yay. Congratulations. Did you get accepted off the waitlist or after the interview? I am asking because I know some people who are on the waitlist too and I think this will give them hope :)

No problem, waitlisted early Feb

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Got accepted yesterday!!!!!!
Good luck to everyone.

Reactions: 1 users
Any housing advice? Accepted off waitlists yesterday

Did they call anyone else asking if they are still interested

Last edited:
I received a call on 5/1 but it got to voicemail because i eas out of the country, and I heard it just now, it was Dr Mejia asking if I was still interested and that they had a spot available and asking if I was going to be able to move. I can’t believe I missed the call. I’m waiting for the admission office to open so I can call them and see what happens.

Members don't see this ad :)
I received a call on 5/1 but it got to voicemail because i eas out of the country, and I heard it just now, it was Dr Mejia asking if I was still interested and that they had a spot available and asking if I was going to be able to move. I can’t believe I missed the call. I’m waiting for the admission office to open so I can call them and see what happens.
So what did they say?

have you been showing interest/sending updates to the school?

Would you mind sharing your stats?

Guys just got accepted this morning!!!!! I am soooo happy, i hope you the best of luck!!!!

Can someone send me the facebook page please..

Reactions: 4 users
Is anybody moving from Miami? If so please PM me, I don't even know where to start lol!

Anyone get their financial aid package yet?? Starting to get worried (making the big move next month)

Is anybody considering living in New Jersey, in the area close to NYC ?

this is completely random, but i feel like i should post this.

i graduated within the past year (2017), went straight to work, make a solid salary (120kish) and i took out almost all of expenses in loans. i'm making roughly a little over 4k a month in payments. don't go here, it's not worth it. unless you know someone in the dental field you will likely be working at a corporate office being worked a lot.
Where are you working?

Has anyone heard about the grade change system in NYU dental and high stress level the current D1 class experienced. I heard if you fail one class you have to repeat the whole year. Is that true?

Under the new policy affecting CO2022 and beyond, if you fail 1 or 2 classes via final exam grade OR average below 59.5 you may repeat. Three of those and you are subject to dismissal. New policy still allows a maximum of 3 failed classes if one of the three is above the 59.5 course grade/final exam score. Also new: if you fail the final exam, you automatically fail the course with that grade.

Last edited:
As of now I am still on the waitlist of NYU and CWRU, they still haven’t rejected me yet. Should I start reapply now for this upcoming year? :(

As of now I am still on the waitlist of NYU and CWRU, they still haven’t rejected me yet. Should I start reapply now for this upcoming year? :(

NYU starts in 2 weeks. not sure about CW but I would begin reapplying

Status
Not open for further replies.