You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
*** The Official OU COD Dental Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread***
Started by Fox912
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know when OUCOD will send out an email to verify that they have received your application?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for starting this thread! I just submitted my application on the 7th, so I'm not sure when they send out emails. I've read it can take 3-4 weeks for it process.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That's great! I'm anxious for mine. Good luck to everybody!Just received the application complete email today.
Does anyone know when they start sending out interview invites?
I'm a re-applicant, and last year I received one in the second week of September. So I'd say maybe in the next 3 weeks?Does anyone know when they start sending out interview invites?
I'm a re-applicant, and last year I received one in the second week of September. So I'd say maybe in the next 3 weeks?
Okay, thank you! Good luck to you! 🙂
Thank you! Good luck to you as well!Okay, thank you! Good luck to you! 🙂
Quick question. I have not received an "Application Complete" notification yet and I'm kind of surprised. I have my AADSAS completely verified and have completed the OUCOD online application and paid the fee. Is there anything other steps anyone else did to get their application complete. I am OOS. Thanks!
You've done everything correctly and have completed everything they require. At this point all you can do is wait until they process your application and begin reviewing it.Quick question. I have not received an "Application Complete" notification yet and I'm kind of surprised. I have my AADSAS completely verified and have completed the OUCOD online application and paid the fee. Is there anything other steps anyone else did to get their application complete. I am OOS. Thanks!
I'm getting so anxious! It won't be long now. Anyone heard anything yet?
I was at the school last Thursday and was told interviews will be sent in the next week or so. They were having complications with the service they use to send out interview invitations. I was told there are four interview dates and they are September 23rd, September 30th, October 7th, and October 14th. They also mentioned that there are no advantages/disadvantages for an earlier or later interview.I'm getting so anxious! It won't be long now. Anyone heard anything yet?
I was at the school last Thursday and was told interviews will be sent in the next week or so. They were having complications with the service they use to send out interview invitations. I was told there are four interview dates and they are September 23rd, September 30th, October 7th, and October 14th. They also mentioned that there are no advantages/disadvantages for an earlier or later interview.
Awesome, thank you so much! 🙂
No problem! 🙂Awesome, thank you so much! 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not yet! I'm hoping first interviews go out sometime this week!Has anyone got an interview yet?
Do you mind me asking what your DAT & gpa are?Invited for Interview 9/23 @8am!
Ya sure! My GPA is pretty low at 3.09 and my DAT scores are: 21 AA/22 TS/23 BIO/21 GC/20 OC/23 RC/20 QR/20 PATDo you mind me asking what your DAT & gpa are?
Ya sure! My GPA is pretty low at 3.09 and my DAT scores are: 21 AA/22 TS/23 BIO/21 GC/20 OC/23 RC/20 QR/20 PAT
Good luck!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Got an interview invite last night @11pm for the 23rd! GPA 3.6, DAT 24AA, 23TS, 22PA.
Got an interview invite last night @11pm for the 23rd! GPA 3.6, DAT 24AA, 23TS, 22PA.
I got an interview, too! 🙂 See you on the 23rd!
Ya sure! My GPA is pretty low at 3.09 and my DAT scores are: 21 AA/22 TS/23 BIO/21 GC/20 OC/23 RC/20 QR/20 PAT
Awesome, see you there! 🙂
Yes good luck everyone! See you all there! 🙂
I am!Are y'all from Oklahoma??
Are y'all from Oklahoma??
Yes!
I have an interview 9/23Has anyone got an interview yet?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I submitted mine July 8th. They have over 1100 applications and will interview around 120-140 people.When did you guys submit your application?
Awesome! Are you in state or oos? Do you mind sharing your stats?I got an interview for Sept 30th date today!
Awesome! Are you in state or oos? Do you mind sharing your stats?
Yes! I'm in state. DAT 18 AA, oGPA: 3.77
18 AA is a little tough, but I know for a fact they accepted 2 people with 18's for the admitting 2017 class.Yes! I'm in state. DAT 18 AA, oGPA: 3.77
Good Luck!!
Last edited:
That's true. I know of a 17 that was admitted also.18 AA is a little tough, but I know for a fact they accepted 2 people with 18's for the admitting 2017 class.
Good Luck!!
Yes I got an email Monday MorningHave any out of state applicants got interviews yet?
Have any out of state applicants got interviews yet?
Yes. I'm an AR resident and received an interview invite. I'll be there October 7!
I'm instate, and I will be interviewing 9/23 (Tomorrow!). AA 20, GPA 3.9. I submitted my app the first week of august, I believe. Everything was complete by Aug. 14.
Hey it was nice to meet y'all today! Best of luck and I'd be happy to be your classmate!
I tried to ask around and find everyone who was on this site, but somehow I missed finding you. Which color group were you in? I was in blue.Hey it was nice to meet y'all today! Best of luck and I'd be happy to be your classmate!
I tried to ask around and find everyone who was on this site, but somehow I missed finding you. Which color group were you in? I was in blue.
I was in green. I was the guy in the flower tie.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
.
Last edited:
Does anyone know if all interview invites have been sent?
Received an interview today! I believe they are still sending them out. Have hope!
Not yet. They have 4 interview sessions. September 23rd, 30th, October 7th, and one more after that. They keep open slots for the last interview session for anyone who applies at the last minute. After October 1st they'll fill any left over slots with earlier applications.Does anyone know if all interview invites have been sent?
Good luck!
I have an interview Friday Oct 13th if that helps as the date for the last interviewNot yet. They have 4 interview sessions. September 23rd, 30th, October 7th, and one more after that. They keep open slots for the last interview session for anyone who applies at the last minute. After October 1st they'll fill any left over slots with earlier applications.
Good luck!
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 9K
- Replies
- 3
- Views
- 4K
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 6K