• AMA with Certified Student Loan Professional

Join SDN on December 7th at 6:00 PM Eastern as we host Andrew Paulson of StudentLoanAdvice.com for an AMA webinar. He'll be answering your questions about how to best manage your student loans. Register now!

*** The Official OU COD Dental Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

ddstobe2022

2+ Year Member
Aug 9, 2017
  1. Pre-Dental
    Thanks for starting this thread! I just submitted my application on the 7th, so I'm not sure when they send out emails. I've read it can take 3-4 weeks for it process.

Reactions: 1 user
    About the Ads

ecd15

Jan 1, 2017
    1. Pre-Dental
      Quick question. I have not received an "Application Complete" notification yet and I'm kind of surprised. I have my AADSAS completely verified and have completed the OUCOD online application and paid the fee. Is there anything other steps anyone else did to get their application complete. I am OOS. Thanks!

PERSIANPAPA

May 4, 2017
      1. Pre-Dental
        Quick question. I have not received an "Application Complete" notification yet and I'm kind of surprised. I have my AADSAS completely verified and have completed the OUCOD online application and paid the fee. Is there anything other steps anyone else did to get their application complete. I am OOS. Thanks!
        You've done everything correctly and have completed everything they require. At this point all you can do is wait until they process your application and begin reviewing it.

PERSIANPAPA

May 4, 2017
        1. Pre-Dental
          I'm getting so anxious! It won't be long now. Anyone heard anything yet?
          I was at the school last Thursday and was told interviews will be sent in the next week or so. They were having complications with the service they use to send out interview invitations. I was told there are four interview dates and they are September 23rd, September 30th, October 7th, and October 14th. They also mentioned that there are no advantages/disadvantages for an earlier or later interview.

About the Ads

ddstobe2022

2+ Year Member
          Aug 9, 2017
          1. Pre-Dental
            I was at the school last Thursday and was told interviews will be sent in the next week or so. They were having complications with the service they use to send out interview invitations. I was told there are four interview dates and they are September 23rd, September 30th, October 7th, and October 14th. They also mentioned that there are no advantages/disadvantages for an earlier or later interview.

Awesome, thank you so much! :)

About the Ads
            About the Ads

MLC45

2+ Year Member
            Sep 15, 2017
            1. Dental Student
              Does anyone know if all interview invites have been sent?
              Not yet. They have 4 interview sessions. September 23rd, 30th, October 7th, and one more after that. They keep open slots for the last interview session for anyone who applies at the last minute. After October 1st they'll fill any left over slots with earlier applications.

Good luck!

Golfer1804

2+ Year Member
              Jun 19, 2017
              1. Pre-Dental
                Not yet. They have 4 interview sessions. September 23rd, 30th, October 7th, and one more after that. They keep open slots for the last interview session for anyone who applies at the last minute. After October 1st they'll fill any left over slots with earlier applications.

Good luck!
                I have an interview Friday Oct 13th if that helps as the date for the last interview

About the Ads
                Status
                Not open for further replies.