You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
***The official Rutgers class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread**
Started by XtrasDental
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Anyone know whether or not the $95 can be a personal check? Or does it need to be a cashier's check?
I called Admissions and asked, and the lady immediately redirected my call to "someone who would know better". And then they said that they were at full volume for calls and wouldn't let me leave a message.
I followed up with an email, but don't know how long it will be until I get a response.
I called Admissions and asked, and the lady immediately redirected my call to "someone who would know better". And then they said that they were at full volume for calls and wouldn't let me leave a message.
I followed up with an email, but don't know how long it will be until I get a response.
I sent out the personal check on the past monday, and it was charged today. So it works.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Awesome thanks. Good luck!I sent out the personal check on the past monday, and it was charged today. So it works.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Has anyone gotten an "app complete" email from Rutgers? All I got was the "app received"email asking for the $95 fee to be mailed. That is not an indication of the app being complete, though, given that they also talk about sending LOR's and receiving DAT scores. I would all them but they say in the eamil "due to the high volume of applications, we cannot communicate with each, individual applicant regarding the status of your application."
My personal check for the $95 just got cashed on like Friday, so I am treating that as an "app complete" notice for now.Has anyone gotten an "app complete" email from Rutgers? All I got was the "app received"email asking for the $95 fee to be mailed. That is not an indication of the app being complete, though, given that they also talk about sending LOR's and receiving DAT scores. I would all them but they say in the eamil "due to the high volume of applications, we cannot communicate with each, individual applicant regarding the status of your application."
They don't do app complete emails
AADSAS portal indicates received/under review on june 27th.Has anyone gotten an "app complete" email from Rutgers? All I got was the "app received"email asking for the $95 fee to be mailed. That is not an indication of the app being complete, though, given that they also talk about sending LOR's and receiving DAT scores. I would all them but they say in the eamil "due to the high volume of applications, we cannot communicate with each, individual applicant regarding the status of your application."
I received an interview invite today! My date is set for September 23rd.
Stats if you don't mind? Congrats btw!!!
Thank you so much! My overall GPA is 3.986 and my science GPA is 3.978. My DAT scores are 25 AA, 26 TS, 22 PAT, 22 RC, 26 Bio, 24 Gen Chem, 27 O Chem, and 25 QR. I am an in-state student.Stats if you don't mind? Congrats btw!!!
Thank you so much! My overall GPA is 3.986 and my science GPA is 3.978. My DAT scores are 25 AA, 26 TS, 22 PAT, 22 RC, 26 Bio, 24 Gen Chem, 27 O Chem, and 25 QR. I am an in-state student.
Ayyyyy congrats!! When did you receive the "complete" email/AADSAS under review update?
I appreciate your kind words! I received the "complete" email on July 1st along with the AADSAS update.Ayyyyy congrats!! When did you receive the "complete" email/AADSAS under review update?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone in here from Gateway?
Anyone in here from Gateway?
Yeah i did gateway 2 yrs ago, still no interview. Does gateway mean interview? How long does RU interview til?
I was told Rutgers is a bit slower than the other schools. Does anyone have an interview invite at Rutgers that could share their "App complete" date just to give all of us waiting a sense of the pace they're moving at? THANKS!!
I received an interview invite today! My date is set for September 23rd.
can you or anyone describe how the rutgers interview went?
I have an interview scheduled for oct 21
can you or anyone describe how the rutgers interview went?
I have an interview scheduled for oct 21
If I may ask, when was your app complete and what are your DAT and gpa? Still waiting to hear back form them and wondering... Thanks! 🙄
The day starts with a student panel from 8-9 which I found very helpful for getting to know more about the school from the students perspective. Then individual one-on-one interviews with an admissions committee member lasting about 30-45 mins. Financial presentation and then tour. Great school, fun day. They interview every Friday I believe, don't know when they started or plan to finish interviewing.can you or anyone describe how the rutgers interview went?
I have an interview scheduled for oct 21
Last edited:
If I may ask, when was your app complete and what are your DAT and gpa? Still waiting to hear back form them and wondering... Thanks! 🙄
GPA is abt 3.79 overall and sciences. DAT overall and AA is 21 , My Pat score really brought me down but my sciences ad reading were good, so I guess thats what counts.
My app was compete september 2nd. I got email about interview on october 4
GPA is abt 3.79 overall and sciences. DAT overall and AA is 21 , My Pat score really brought me down but my sciences ad reading were good, so I guess thats what counts.
My app was compete september 2nd. I got email about interview on october 4
Is a 19 in reading considered bad?
my reading was a 20, if your other scores are 20 and higher I would think you would be fineIs a 19 in reading considered bad?
I'm interviewing Friday!
Same I'll see you there!
Anyone's status change after "invited to interview"?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nope, you?Anyone's status change after "invited to interview"?
Same
status just changed to check back dec 1
Same here. Did this happen to everyone?status just changed to check back dec 1
YupSame here. Did this happen to everyone?
ACCEPTED!!!!!
Accepted!!
INNNN
did you guys send thank you after the acceptance email?
its already made https://www.facebook.com/groups/1777218149208822/I did, whose making the class of facebook page lol.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Waitlisted.. Anyone else in the Wait List club?
Two people I know are. There's quite a few people turning down acceptances so don't worry
Waitlisted.. Anyone else in the Wait List club?
Just got the acceptance letter on Dec 1st. So before Jan 3rd, we have to submit $2500 along with Tuition Deposit Form and Student Disclosure Form right? Can Disciplinary Action Disclosure Form (need the Administrator Office to fill in)/ Transcript be sent thru later, one of my college will have a break next week until next year so I'm asking.
Just got the acceptance letter on Dec 1st. So before Jan 3rd, we have to submit $2500 along with Tuition Deposit Form and Student Disclosure Form right? Can Disciplinary Action Disclosure Form (need the Administrator Office to fill in)/ Transcript be sent thru later, one of my college will have a break next week until next year so I'm asking.
You should email them and ask.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 33
- Views
- 15K
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 10K
- Replies
- 65
- Views
- 20K