***The Official Stony Brook Class of 2023 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Likkriue

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’m the only one alive from Stony Brook so here’s another year of me making this.

Here are some links to previous years to answer your questions.

1. ***The Official Stony Brook Class of 2019 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

2.***The Official Stony Brook Class of 2020 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

3. ***The Official Stony Brook Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

4. ***The Official Stony Brook Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

I can and will answer all questions. Literally anything. PM me if it’s NSFW.

Link to interview prep: SUNY - Stony Brook University School of Dental Medicine Interview Feedback
----> Be sure to give feedback on your interview to help future applicants! 🙂


*edited by staff to include link to interview feedback
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone else's application status on AADSAS say "none"? I submitted the supplemental fee but didn't get an email from them besides the receipt.. not sure if i should be worried
 
Any questions about the school I can happily answer.

Can’t help with the application stuff too well since they changed it from when I applied.
 
Hi everyone! Stony Brook D1 here =)

Class of 2022 decided to start an Instagram page for our class where we share our experiences.

For those that want to get an insight on our day-to-day activities and what we are up to, follow us! =)

@StonyBrookDental2022

As always, also feel free to ask any questions about anything! Hopefully we see some of you in the class of 2023! =)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone! Stony Brook D1 here =)

Class of 2022 decided to start an Instagram page for our class where we share our experiences.

For those that want to get an insight on our day-to-day activities and what we are up to, follow us! =)

@StonyBrookDental2022

As always, also feel free to ask any questions about anything! Hopefully we see some of you in the class of 2023! =)

You got that good ol waxing to do!
 
Interview invite #3
Career Changer/2nd application cycle

Submitted: 7/13/18
Residency: NY
oGPA: 3.7
sGPA: 3.87
21 AA/ 21 TS/ 18 BIO/ 24 GC / 25 OC/ 21 PAT/ 19 QR/ 21 RC

I got the email today! Although they may have tried to call me yesterday and earlier today while I was working.
 
Interview invite #3
Career Changer/2nd application cycle

Submitted: 7/13/18
Residency: NY
oGPA: 3.7
sGPA: 3.87
21 AA/ 21 TS/ 18 BIO/ 24 GC / 25 OC/ 21 PAT/ 19 QR/ 21 RC

I got the email today! Although they may have tried to call me yesterday and earlier today while I was working.


Congrats! Were there interview dates to pick from? I am wondering if there are more pre-December interview spots open.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just got an interview. #5.

Submitted: Mid July
Residency: NY
oGPA: 3.5
sGPA: 3.4
21 AA/ 20 TS/ 18 BIO/ 20 GC / 20 OC/ 19 PAT/ 21 QR/ 25 RC
 
Does anyone know what the likelihood of hearing back on December 3rd is, if you interviewed pre-December? Starting to get anxious!!
 
Does anyone know when SB interviews till and if they offer 1st year scholarships?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does Stony really interview over 400 ppl? Does anyone know roughly how many OOS/international they interview? 🙁Just realize that for OOS chance of getting in is less than 1%
 
Status
Not open for further replies.