***The Official Stony Brook Class of 2023 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know that stony brook generally notifies acceptances by phone or at least that was what i was told, but my phone and sim card kinda died and wont be able to accept calls for the next couple of weeks, in the process of getting it fixed. I was wondering would they also send you an email as well?
I was at work and missed the call. They sent the email at the same time
 
I was at work and missed the call. They sent the email at the same time
ohhh okayy thanks for the reply thats reassuring didn't want to pass on the opportunity just because my phone fell down the toilet haha 🙂
 
I have my interview on Feb 1st! Anyone know how long the interview day will be? I know it begins at 10am. Departure flight reasons.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have my interview on Feb 1st! Anyone know how long the interview day will be? I know it begins at 10am. Departure flight reasons.

I think I remember finishing out the day around 3-330. There's a quick survey they'll ask you to fill out at the end, then you can leave.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
does anyone know if you're able to find out what number you are on the waiting list?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
To any current students: what is the scrub situation at stony brook? Are you limited to a color per year or all four years? Do you have to buy it from school or can you get whatever brand you want?
 
D1s are wearing custom FIGS. Right now anyone can wear whatever color scrubs they want. The class color just makes helps with differentiating different classes.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’m starting to look for a place. Should I avoid Brentwood, Central Islip, Huntington Station, Hempstead and Freeport? Someone I know said it is trash now and filled with ms13/punks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.