***The OFFICIAL UConn C/O 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Another question:: do we have to do that certiphi (?) background check thing for UConn? It costs a good amount of money and it won't tell me all the schools that requested it. Tufts mentioned it in their email but uconn didnt say anything about it
UConn definitely has background checks performed. Public safety requires it for everyone issued an ID badge at the health center: students, employees, interns, etc. No clue what service they use.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
going off of this question, does anyone know when school typically starts? I'm trying to plan a vacation in late July but I don't know how long I have until exactly.

We started this year on 8/9 and our white coat ceremony was a ~week later on 8/18
 
How many can come to the white coat ceremony? I asked but they said there is no limit. If i tell my family there is no limit theyre gonna invite everyone we know and their mom.....so what is the average number?
 
How many can come to the white coat ceremony? I asked but they said there is no limit. If i tell my family there is no limit theyre gonna invite everyone we know and their mom.....so what is the average number?

The medical class is limited in guest attendance, but dental students aren't as we have separate ceremonies and half the class size. Most people brought their families. I had my immediate family, an aunt, and my grandparents, which is who most people brought. Keller auditorium isn't huge but it fits a decent chunk of people.
 
Does anyone know when we will hear from financial aid? School starts in 2 months and its kinda important...lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.