• in State

Votes: 27 57.4%
  • Out of state

Votes: 20 42.6%

• Total voters
Accepted!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Something tells me that they are done. One of the guys in my interview group got his call at 9 A.M.

Those of you who received a phone call when did you interview??

What would it mean if someone didn't receive the phone call this morning and haven't got any kinds of notification yet?? rejection? or pending?

Members don't see this ad :)
I did interview on Nov 2nd... Didn't get a call. I guess it's over? ;'(

I wouldn't worry too much. A friend of mine applied last year in the middle of november, interviewed in january, and got in by april.

What time did you get a call? Are they still actively making calls?

They called me at 10:34am and I interviewed in October. (in state applicant)

That's all she wrote for today ladies. Congrats to everyone who got accepted at UIC! and good luck to everyone else!

Accepted! I applied in June, interviewed September 20 and am in-state.

Ohh and I was called at 10:10

they told us when we interviewed they would send out more acceptances in the beginning of January

for those that have interviewed, what was the interview format, & type of questions that were asked?

so i heard through the grapevine that UIC has filled all their seats already. and that people interviewing now are interviewing for their post-bacc program?.... can anyone confirm that or is that just nonsense?

I was pretty sure that UIC interviews till Feb for the regular DDS program. I doubt they have filled all seats already.

so i heard through the grapevine that UIC has filled all their seats already. and that people interviewing now are interviewing for their post-bacc program?.... can anyone confirm that or is that just nonsense?

Chalk that up to nonsense. It would be hard to believe they've filled all their spots seeing as how they told us at the interview that they were only going to send out offers for about half of the available seats on the 3rd.

any news for the expected date for 2nd round acceptances?

I haven't heard anything back yet.. I might give them a call tomorrow to see where I stand.

Let me know if you call and give you any information/feedback!

Anybody know how many spots should be left?

Accepted! :D
GPA: 3.4
DAT: 21/22

Is there a forum where people that are going to attending UIC can talk?
Interviewed in early November and accepted on Jan. 8th.

Last edited:
yooo... any updates/new acceptances yet? i think the last round went out like 17 days ago.

On alternate list.. sigh ):..

On alternate list.. sigh ):..

How did they let you know you were on the alternate list? And when did you interview? I interviewed early October and have yet to hear anything back from them.

How did they let you know you were on the alternate list? And when did you interview? I interviewed early October and have yet to hear anything back from them.

I interviewed in early november and received an email on monday

I interviewed in early november and received an email on monday

No worries, there is still hope. I did not have an interview. Hang in there!

Is UIC still interviewing? I tried calling the office but got stuck in a round-robin of automated menus.

I still haven't heard anything either. I tried calling last week and emailing. At my interview in late November they said I would know by now. Let's hope it's a good sign :) Good Luck!

Just got my acceptance call. Out of state.

Sent from my Desire HD using SDN Mobile