*** The Official UMKC Class of 2024 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

BowlingDoctor

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I started this thread for class of 2022 and it did not go well, figured I would try again for 2024 so hopefully better odds this time around! Good Luck everyone 🙂

Link to last year's thread: ***The Official UMKC School of Dentistry C/O 2023 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Link to interview prep: University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Dentistry Interview Feedback
----> Be sure to give feedback on your interview to help future applicants! 🙂

*edited by staff to include links to interview feedback & last year's thread​
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, first batch of interview invites are out. I got mine on Tuesday this week as well. Go ahead and get started on that supplemental app. It's a doozy!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
all Mondays and Fridays in each months of September and October? Do they interview all Mondays and Fridays in November?

In the initial email after submitting it said they conduct interviews until mid November. But idk if that means every single Monday and Friday until then.
 
Anyone heard anything after Sept 4th?

I haven't heard anything either. I know some people who haven't heard anything either. I just submitted an academic update for my summer classes. If you haven't done that yet for something I believe he deadline to submit updates is Sept. 30th, but I may be wrong on the date. Updated class grades and some volunteer/experience hours.
 
For the people who got an interview did it change to "Invited for Interview". I have an interview but it still says "Received/Under Review"
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well... I didn’t get in again. Third time this year and I think I’m just gonna give up.

Thanks all for your support throughout the years.
 
Anyone have any advice for UMKC interview? Or the 1 minute long video?
Tbh its awkward talking to a camera if you're not used to it. Just come up with a few talking points that you want to make sure the admissions committee knows and time yourself in front of a mirror to practice. Someone is in the room recording you so I pretended like I was talking to her the whole time and that helped a lot.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad