2018 ***The Official University of Iowa Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats. Any idea if this was part of a small “wave” of acceptances or was it individual. Just curious if you may have heard from others. Thanks in advance.
I have no idea. It seems like it is just me from phone calls with Rachael but like I said I could be wrong

Members don't see this ad.

Accepted 2 days ago via phone call with Rachel. Interviewed back in November, OOS. I plan on turning down this offer, but best of luck to those waiting for a seat!

I just gave up my seat, best of luck to those still waiting!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone else not heard anything yet? I guess the waitlist went out in January last year so I am confused why the process is so different. It has been super frustrating to say the least haha.

Has anyone else not heard anything yet? I guess the waitlist went out in January last year so I am confused why the process is so different. It has been super frustrating to say the least haha.

I havent heard anything yet either, Im OOS so my odds of getting in were already low, I had a phone meeting with Rachael and she said that it was late in the season and implied that basically the class was full. I do agree we deserve communication but they want to make sure that they can fill a class in case someone drops for some reason

Looks like Iowa notified students today (1) that they were part of a group of "alternates" and (2) whether they would like to remain on the "alternate" list.

Got accepted and am OOS, loved my experience in Iowa. Faculty and students seemed awesome! Can't wait to meet the class in August!

Would anyone be willing to message me as to the interview format for Iowa?

Status
Not open for further replies.