2018 ***The Official University of Iowa Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
can anyone access the MyUI portal right now??

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed last Monday, the 20th so idk if I’ll even be hearing back today

ACCEPTED!!!!! CONGRATZZZ

Reactions: 4 users
accepted (oos, illinois) !!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
so....who wants to make the class facebook page?

Reactions: 1 user
Okay, here it is... The University of Iowa College of Dentistry Class of 2022 Facebook Group!!

it's not much yet but hopefully, it will bring us all closer together before classes start! Please share and invite all of those who were accepted!

or copy and paste without the beginning and ending asterisks: *https://www.facebook.com/groups/1616875128355802/*

Have you guys accepted your offers or are you waiting until financial aid offers come out in a few weeks?

During my interview day, they gave a presentation on financial aid, and said it gets mailed out about 2 weeks after your acceptance. I'm not sure how significant it will be though.

Has anyone accepted their offer? I don't see the link to pay for the seat deposit.

Has anyone accepted their offer? I don't see the link to pay for the seat deposit.
I accepted and paid the deposit. I just followed the link to the myui portal from the acceptance email to your admission profile and if you kept scrolling down there was a section for accept/decline offer. If you click accept it should bring you to an online payment section.

Does Fafsa need to be filled out to receive any scholarships?

My interview is tomorrow and I'm staying at the heartland inn. If anyone is around and would like to get together, please pm me :)

Rachel called this morning and offered a scholarship for OOS, for those who wonder when this info will be sent out.

Reactions: 1 users
Accepted! Scholarship offer via phone call this afternoon!

For those of you who got scholarships, what are your stats if you dont mind me asking!?

I’m in-state & got a 10k/year scholarship offer. I will be declining the offer, and will not be attending. Good luck to everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
For those of you who got scholarships, what are your stats if you dont mind me asking!?

3.96sGPA/3.98oGPA; 23AA, 23TS. Iowa is said to be very generous to OOS. Hope all of us will hear more good news!

Has anyone been accepted after December 1st yet??

Does anyone know if Iowa will be awarding any more OOS scholarships??

Has anyone been awarded an in-state scholarship to Iowa yet and has anyone gotten confirmation from the school about their FAFSA?

If last year’s thread is any indication, another round of acceptances are due out shortly. Looks like deferment notices might be coming out soon as well. Has anyone contacted Rachel to find out when the next round is coming?

If last year’s thread is any indication, another round of acceptances are due out shortly. Looks like deferment notices might be coming out soon as well. Has anyone contacted Rachel to find out when the next round is coming?

I started to email her, but she has an away status saying that she will be out of the office until Tuesday. So maybe we have to wait a little bit longer.

Can someone help me out here - Do UI students recieve clinical experience in orthodontics during their 3rd year clinical rotations? I can't remember from my interview and it's an importrt part of my decision to attend.

THanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.