**The Official UoP c/o 2019 Interview/Acceptance Thread** -(2015/2016 Cycle)

Interview!!!

Notification date: 9/15/2015
Method of notification: Missed Call/Email
Residency: California
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/25/2015
Application complete date: 6/26/2015
GPA (science, overall): 3.43, 3.57
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20/21/23/18/no

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
woahh finally someone without a 24+ DAT haha. nice

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I had my interview at UOP september 14th
It went really well, I love UOP. It is my first choice for dental school. if you get an interview, go!
Notification date: 9/02/2015
Method of notification: Call
GPA (science, overall): 3.58, 3.68
DAT (AA/TS/PAT) 22/21/22

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I had my interview at UOP september 14th
It went really well, I love UOP. It is my first choice for dental school. if you get an interview, go!
Notification date: 9/02/2015
Method of notification: Call
GPA (science, overall): 3.58, 3.68
DAT (AA/TS/PAT) 22/21/22

What should we expect for the interview?

Dang kinda wish I applied to this school. Oh well, congrats guys on interview invites!

I hate how quiet this thread is.

Hey, I'm under review
and I'm going crazy
you have my number
so call me maybe?

Reactions: 14 users
Has anyone gotten a rejection letter from UoP or has it just been interview invites or silence?

Has anyone gotten a rejection letter from UoP or has it just been interview invites or silence?
Last notice I received from them was an email on 8/21 saying that my file is under review. When was the last time you heard from them?

i received the "file is under review" email on 8/27...nothing since.

Members don't see this ad :)
same here, 8/21... i've received other promotional e-mails from them, but nothing other than that..

Hey ladies and gent's! Is all hope for lost for me to get an interview at UoP? I received the supplemental yesterday and my mail out date was on 10/9/15.

Hey ladies and gent's! Is all hope for lost for me to get an interview at UoP? I received the supplemental yesterday and my mail out date was on 10/9/15.
Is there a supplemental for UoP? I haven't received one and my mail out was 9/22/15 :(

Don't spread rumor. Or if youve mistaken for a different thread. UOP doesnt have supplemental. (I know someone who got the interview )

2nd batch, received the under review email in august, but no interview invite. Is it over for me

Don't spread rumor. Or if youve mistaken for a different thread. UOP doesnt have supplemental. (I know someone who got the interview )
I'm sorry, I meant the request for the fee submission... Please disregard my misquote.

Has anyone heard from UoP during the past few weeks?

These mofos never refunded my dollar...

Smh :annoyed: :uhno:

About 2 weeks ago when Stan Constantino came to my school to give a presentation, he told us that UOP is behind on applications! Hope that helps a little bit! ^-^

Reactions: 4 users
Does anyone know if UOP has offered all of its pre-Dec 1 interviews? This thread has been soooo quiet! :confused:

Anyone know when UoP starts giving out rejections?

Anyone else coming on Monday for interview?

Has anyone heard from UoP in the last few weeks or know where they are at in the cycle? My app was mailed out 09/09
I thought my data was okay so I should have heard from them by now but apparently not...

Has anyone heard from UoP in the last few weeks or know where they are at in the cycle? My app was mailed out 09/09
I thought my data was okay so I should have heard from them by now but apparently not...
I wouldn't worry, mine was mailed 8/28 and I haven't heard back yet either.

I'm in state, but UoP is private so I don't think it really matters.
That's what I thought but I've been losing all my patience in the last few weeks waiting for that phone call that never came. I really hope we'd still get a chance for pre-dec but at this point doesn't really look like it

i have really high science scores but my pat is low, could that be the reason why i didnt get an interview

For those of you who are OOS applicants, they only interview around 50-60 applicants per year. Plus they interview after december.

Reactions: 1 users
Has anyone received an interview with low RC score? Mine is a 17. Their avg RC is very high compared to most schools. Is mine too low for an interview?

Has anyone received an interview with low RC score? Mine is a 17. Their avg RC is very high compared to most schools. Is mine too low for an interview?

Read some schools do not even look at RC. I got a 21 and I seriously doubt any school will look highly upon my reading skills haha. I'd say you're fine.