**The Official UoP c/o 2019 Interview/Acceptance Thread** -(2015/2016 Cycle)

Ahmadtoo

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Good luck to you all! May we all get smacked with a course load compressed into 3 years!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey everyone! Firstly, good luck to all of us :)

Secondly, has anyone received an update or confirmation email? This is one of the few schools I haven't gotten any confirmation from about the status of my app.

Reactions: 1 user
I received an email, about 6 hours ago, saying that my application was received . (1st batch)

Just got my email! -Received (2nd batch)

I also just got the email to submit my secondary application fee (was 2nd batch but final letter of recommendation wasn't sent till 3rd batch)

Has anyone got a request to fill out a secondary app? I got an email saying my application was received and asking me to pay the fee but no mention of a supplementary app.

Has anyone got a request to fill out a secondary app? I got an email saying my application was received and asking me to pay the fee but no mention of a supplementary app.
They don't have a secondary app. Just the fee is all.

Reactions: 1 users
-

Last edited:
Well last year the first interview invite I saw was given out on the 18th and two years ago it was on the 9th.

And considering invites are like a 99percent acceptance..

Luck people should be getting some "acceptance" calls here soon!

Good luck!

Well last year the first interview invite I saw was given out on the 18th and two years ago it was on the 9th.

And considering invites are like a 99percent acceptance..

Luck people should be getting some "acceptance" calls here soon!

Good luck!
Yes I figure sometime this week they should send them out!

Members don't see this ad :)
Have any of you received the "under active review" email? I'm second batch and the last email I received was on July 16 saying they received everything and that I will be notified when my app is under active review

Have any of you received the "under active review" email? I'm second batch and the last email I received was on July 16 saying they received everything and that I will be notified when my app is under active review
I was just going to ask the same thing. I haven't gotten the "under active review" email yet.

I haven't received it either however I had issues with my email and may have gotten it and not have known.

I believe they just moved to their new building (I could be wrong). So there may be a lot of delays.

Me either and I'm first batch of that matters.

On Friday I got the email saying they received my app along with the reminder to pay the supplemental fee if we hadn't already. I've already paid, but on my portal uop shows up as "received/waiting additional information." does anyone have this? Should I just email them?

I would probably just call them, it takes a while to get an email response.

-

Last edited:
Some guy said he was invited from UoP last week In the interview thread.

Reactions: 3 users
I called Monday and they said they haven't started reviewing yet which is why nobody received the "active review" email

Reactions: 2 users
I called Monday and they said they haven't started reviewing yet which is why nobody received the "active review" email

Thats weird because I was accepted this morning!

Only kidding. I'm a junior who doesnt apply till next year. That probably wasn't funny, sorry.

I was first batch and submitted secondary right away; I haven't received an under review email as of this moment

First batch here as well. Received the awaiting review email on 7/8. Still no word.

First batch here as well. Received the awaiting review email on 7/8. Still no word.

Do you base your first batch status off of when your AADSAS was mailed out or when UOP labeled your app as complete on AADSAS?

On Friday I got the email saying they received my app along with the reminder to pay the supplemental fee if we hadn't already. I've already paid, but on my portal uop shows up as "received/waiting additional information." does anyone have this? Should I just email them?
If you want peace of mind then email them concisely with the specifics; such an inquiry is understandable, opposed to emailing (any school) everyday about application status due to anxiety.

If you want peace of mind then email them concisely with the specifics; such an inquiry is understandable, opposed to emailing (any school) everyday about application status due to anxiety.
I gave them a call and it was updated within 24 hours :)

I'm part of 5th batch I think (July 24th mail out). I rarely post on SDN but I thought I'd share that 3 emails from UOP today. The first in the morning about them receiving my secondary fee, the second in the afternoon saying my application was complete, and the third just now saying my application is under active review. lol. what a day.

Got the under review email today. 7th batch. I haven't received anything positive yet from 18 schools from which I applied. C'mon get lucky!!

I was hoping only I received the "under active review" email

I think I was 6th batch too - mailed out 7/27 - I received an email saying my application is under active review at 4pm today (PST).

Just got the under active review email.

Under active review batch #7 ^0^

Under active review!!!

Guess what guys I got an email!

Oh wait...I'm not the only one!

I think we get the idea :p seems like they sent the same email to batches 1-9 at least. Time to check last year's thread to see how long until people get notified from this point.

I think we get the idea :p seems like they sent the same email to batches 1-9 at least. Time to check last year's thread to see how long until people get notified from this point.
In approximately - 3 days ago =D!

In approximately - 3 days ago =D!
I just saw that haha but it looks like they also started getting the under review emails sooner too!

Just reread my post and it made no sense to me. I guess I meant to say I wonder how long it'll be until people start getting interviews after their apps are under review

I'm now under "active review". Was notified via email. 6th batch

edit: so are other people, it seems.

I just saw that haha but it looks like they also started getting the under review emails sooner too!

Just reread my post and it made no sense to me. I guess I meant to say I wonder how long it'll be until people start getting interviews after their apps are under review

Last year one guy got it 3 days after and few others 10 days after

Is this good or bad? Like... does this active review happen to everyone?