***The Official Western Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also got an email about the alternate list :O

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Did you guys get rejected with an interview

Did you get rejected with an interview?thanks!
Nope, no interview. Haven't heard back from them since July, and boom just got rejected! :D

Rejected without interview as well.

First rejection .. doesn't sting as bad as I thought it would! Good luck to all of you still waiting :D

Rejected without interview. Good luck to everyone still waiting!

Last edited:
Just turned down my acceptance. Good luck to everyone!

Reactions: 1 users
For those that are on the alternate list, did you get a response after confirming to be on the list? I didn't get one so just wanted to ask around

Members don't see this ad :)

Last edited:
For those that are on the alternate list, did you get a response after confirming to be on the list? I didn't get one so just wanted to ask around
I didn't receive a response either...and WesternU hasn't shown up on my AADSAS portal all cycle...

I wouldn't worry about it, it probably just depends on the admissions counselor. Some might send a response, some might not. Who's your counselor?

I didn't receive a response either...and WesternU hasn't shown up on my AADSAS portal all cycle...
It is never going to show up. They do everything on their own servers and basically have nothing to do with AADSAS after you submit your primary app. Even after I was accepted, nothing ever showed up there.

It is never going to show up. They do everything on their own servers and basically have nothing to do with AADSAS after you submit your primary app. Even after I was accepted, nothing ever showed up there.
S

Last edited:
It showed up on mine!
Odd. It never said anything when I received my interview nor immediately after I was accepted.. But I declined a few days ago and now I see it says "declined offer" on there.

Is there anyone on the alternate list that doesn't have Western show up in school decisions?

Is there anyone on the alternate list that doesn't have Western show up in school decisions?

My wait list status finally showed up on aadsas. I wonder why it showed up late compared to other people...

Hi! Did anyone receive a call off the alternate list yet??

Reactions: 1 user
That's weird! It's been 3 weeks I think since they sent the emails & nothing yet. Last years thread had movement two weeks after the alternate list sent. Hmm hopefully next week brings good news!

That's weird! It's been 3 weeks I think since they sent the emails & nothing yet. Last years thread had movement two weeks after the alternate list sent. Hmm hopefully next week brings good news!

Yeah, I guess either people who don't use SDN got off the waitlist already or they're a little slower this year

When I called she said there can acceptances off waitlist at any time - if there is movement in the class. Does the mean the class is full?

I have no idea sorry. I guess it means its full as of now or they're still reviewing the waitlist

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.