***The Official Western Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all, I'm an applicant for the Class of 2022.
To all those who got accepted (or got an interview at least), on the WesternU supplemental app, how important do you think the optional page was where you can write about your factors that may have had a negative effect on academic performance, experience in dentistry, why WesternU, etc.?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey all, I'm an applicant for the Class of 2022.
To all those who got accepted (or got an interview at least), on the WesternU supplemental app, how important do you think the optional page was where you can write about your factors that may have had a negative effect on academic performance, experience in dentistry, why WesternU, etc.?
I would 100% recommend answering why you would want to go to WesternU.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Yea I had 7-8 questions :/ I was told to answer them concisely and not take too long for each question or go off topic and that's what I did. I guess it just truly depends your luck of the draw that day

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Do u remember the questions!?

Do u remeber the questions they asked u!?
They asked me why dentistry and Western U. I think they asked me something about their motivational statement, but I could be mixing up interviews here. The big question that I got was "what is your biggest regret?".

Hope this helps. Interviewing at Western U was one of my more positive experiences.

They asked me why dentistry and Western U. I think they asked me something about their motivational statement, but I could be mixing up interviews here. The big question that I got was "what is your biggest regret?".

Hope this helps. Interviewing at Western U was one of my more positive experiences.
How'd u respond to that!?

I feel like mine was so nerve wrecking compared to my other interview.. just felt uncomfortable the whole time because of the tone and body language of the interviewer(s) from the beginning - seemed nervous, so it made me nervous too! and I'm usually not nervous. I hope they consider my application once more, really is my top choice school. I was trying to call and express interest but seemed like a default response..:(
Was the person that interviewed you Dr Stevenson? I ask only because I had the same experience and I too am not a nervous person!?

For those of you who interviewed pre- Dec and did not receive an acceptance Dec. 1st, but received an acceptance before the last date of interviews (early Feb), did you send a letter of interest or anything?

any of y'all have experience being an alternate and then getting in? I'm an alternate for this cycle and really want to get in.

Reactions: 1 users
I am also an alternate for this cycle and I am working hard to get an acceptance. Can you please PM me if you have had luck with a LOI?

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.