You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
The Official Western University c/o 2019 Interview/Acceptance thread
Started by tnguyendo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Haha that was me.I was meaning to get around to it.. Don't mind at all thanks for doing it! No news 🙁 my portal hasn't even been updated to say they received my dat scores and app requested from service. Yours??
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
did you check your portal to see that your app status is complete or still incomplete?I received an email yesterday stating that they had received all my material and the portal has been updated!
did you check your portal to see that your app status is complete or still incomplete?
I don't see where it lists complete or incomplete. However, it does list that they received all my requirements.
Finally got all my requirements marked as received. What date did it say they got yours pinkster ?
Finally got all my requirements marked as received. What date did it say they got yours pinkster ?
It lists received on July 7th but the status box is still blank
same here...It lists received on July 7th but the status box is still blank
Where do you go to see if you met all of the requirements?Finally got all my requirements marked as received. What date did it say they got yours pinkster ?
On the western portal if you click on the application you submitted it should have the items and the dates received next to it
any first batch applicant received app complete email?
I just got an automatic response saying they received the emailDid anyone receive confirmation for the pre-req worksheet? I got one for the supplemental but the email said they were still waiting for other documents...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
According to their online secondary status page it says they received my application and DAT scores from AADSAS on July 10 and my fee on June 10. I also sent my prerequisite form and received a confirmation email from EDS on June 25. However, I still have not received the "Your application has been processed and sent to the College of Dental Medicine Admissions Committee for review" email. Last email I received was the "AADSAS Application Received" email from Alice Bucao on July 10th. Think I should email them?
you received an email saying that?I got an " Your application has been processed and sent to the College of Dental Medicine Admissions Committee for review" last night. Anybody else get that?
Got an email saying my app has been processed and sent to the adcom for review.
What batch were you in @customx ?
2ndWhat batch were you in @customx ?
I received my "Application complete" email on July 10th. I emailed them today and asked if I missed the "sent to committee for review" email and they said that they are still processing mine and I should receive that email either today or tomorrow. My AADSAS went out 7/7 (not sure what batch that is). So they're just taking a little longer than the other schools I've applied to.
I am in the same batch as you (3rd)! Hopefully i'll hear back from them soon.Just received my "Application ready for review" email 🙂
I'm second batch and still haven't heard anything about being sent for review 🙁
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just emailed them and they told me I have everything turned in and that my application is still processing. Hopefully they are just busy :OI'm second batch and still haven't heard anything about being sent for review 🙁
^ same.I emailed them yesterday and they said my application is complete and being processed by the admissions department
If I recall correctly I saw somewhere on their website that the staff who processes our apps is still on vacation or something. There are 3 staffs doing apps processing and it is based on applicant's last names.I'm second batch and still haven't heard anything about being sent for review 🙁
Seriously ? My last name starts with W.. WWwwwwwIf I recall correctly I saw somewhere on their website that the staff who processes our apps is still on vacation or something. There are 3 staffs doing apps processing and it is based on applicant's last names.
Oh man, looks like I won't be processed for a while then..what I meant is 1 staff does A-H, another staff does I-P, and last one does Q-Z, something like that.
That's much better but still my last name starts with WWWWWwhat I meant is 1 staff does A-H, another staff does I-P, and last one does Q-Z, something like that.
My last name starts with H haha, I know them feels bro 😳That's much better but still my last name starts with WWWWW
If you guys have questions regarding your apps, just call Alice Bucao!! She is by far the nicest admission office lady I have ever talk to!😀 And for those of you who are planning in re taking DAT, Your apps is going to be on hold til you submit the new score... mine is going to be on hold until mid Aug.. ......so much pressure...
Man, I still haven't received an email about my app being ready for review... and I was in the same batch as you @StumpMT!
Man, I still haven't received an email about my app being ready for review... and I was in the same batch as you @StumpMT!
I received my "app ready for review" email on july 29th. Since your last name starts with "H" you definitely have a different admissions person than me. Maybe he/she was/is on vacation or is taking their sweet time. You could always email them to see what's up. That's what I did and the next day I received my email.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I recieved the review e mail last week Friday. Ohhh I wish I get invited for the interview. Does anyone here have an interview experience with Western? Do you mind giving us some adivice?? Thank you in advance!🙂
Yes, I received both at different timesThe app is ready for review email is different from the "We received your AADSAS application" email right?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 10K
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 4K
- Replies
- 26
- Views
- 14K
- Replies
- 84
- Views
- 34K
- Replies
- 12
- Views
- 10K