You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
The Official Western University c/o 2019 Interview/Acceptance thread
Started by tnguyendo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
did anyone not get put on the waitlist? I feel like they waitlisted everyone.
thats not true, a few people got rejected after interviewing. read a few posts up
thats not true, a few people got rejected after interviewing. read a few posts up
Also, some people are neither rejected or waitlisted from what I have seen.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know about the chances of getting into WesternU after being waitlisted?
Is there a link anywhere for all the accepted students ? Class of 2019
Just gave up my seat, so very sad. I have been absolutely a mess trying to make the decision but my my other acceptance is closer to family and I'll save money on living... and because I'm moving with my fiance it makes for sense for his career. I really hope my seat goes to someone who loves Western as much as I do. Its a kick ass school and I hate to not be going there. Cheers!
Is there a link anywhere for all the accepted students ? Class of 2019
The WesternU CDM Class of 2019 facebook page is one way to go.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1510392582568580/
I called Western and asked them about the waitlist and their experience with it during the past years. They said there has been some movements from the waitlist during previous years but not much. I absolutely do not mean to disappoint anyone but just wanted to transfer the information that I got. Good luck everyone and stay positive.
I called Western and asked them about the waitlist and their experience with it during the past years. They said there has been some movements from the waitlist during previous years but not much. I absolutely do not mean to disappoint anyone but just wanted to transfer the information that I got. Good luck everyone and stay positive.
I definitely don't think that's true. I have been reading all over doctor's forum, and there has been at least 10 people who got off the waitlist from last year. According to ADEA, they accepted a good number of people for their 65 student class. I mean, obviously their movement won't be like drastic, but there is still substantial movement.
Congrats. How were you notified?JUST GOT ACCEPTED OFF THE ALTERNATE LIST!!!!!!
All i have to say is, DONT GIVE UP, HAVE FAITH, and WAIT ON GOD!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congratulations!
Didn't get a call today. I figured if I didn't get off the waitlist this round after the 2nd deposit deadline, my chances are very slim. I just lost all hope. 🙁
Didn't get a call today. I figured if I didn't get off the waitlist this round after the 2nd deposit deadline, my chances are very slim. I just lost all hope. 🙁
Congrats. How were you notified?
thank you! and i got a phone call! Good luck!
Got ACCEPTED off waitlist! PRAISE GOD!!!! Can't believe it!!!
Guys/girls....keep Believing, keep trying, and trust Lord!![]()
AHH CONGRATS! SEE YOU IN AUGUST!
Also got accepted off waitlist this Friday!!!!!!!! Huge thank you to all who dropped their seats!!!!!
So overwhelmed with excitement!!!!
So overwhelmed with excitement!!!!
Congrats to all who got accepted; may I ask when did you guys interview?
Congrats to all who got accepted; may I ask when did you guys interview?
i interview jan 26
Congrats to all who got accepted; may I ask when did you guys interview?
I interviewed Feb 7th
I got interviewed on Feb 7thCongrats to all who got accepted; may I ask when did you guys interview?
right!? So confused!!! I thought it was a good sign that we interviewed so earlyzero love for people who interviewed pre-dec
Anything new?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For dental or pharm? Or did you apply to bothJust got accepted off the waitlist! Thanks to those who gave up their seats! Woohoo Western [emoji14]
For those of you who interviewed last year, I would really appreciate it if you offered some insight! I have a lot of questions that I'd like to ask 🙂
Congrats on your interview! Ask away. Some insight... well, the interview groups at Western were a bit larger than I experienced at other schools. They interviewed in a single interview session which included both a 3rd or 4th year along with a faculty member. They didn't really ask me much about my application, but they did have it on hand I believe so it's good to know your app inside and out, but they asked a few ethical questions about teamwork and leadership and questions that they could have answered just reading my app... It was a while ago so if there's anything specific you want to know, just ask! and most importantly, enjoy the interview season! it was one of the greatest experiences that I've been able to experience.For those of you who interviewed last year, I would really appreciate it if you offered some insight! I have a lot of questions that I'd like to ask 🙂
Similar threads
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 10K
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 4K
- Replies
- 26
- Views
- 14K
- Replies
- 84
- Views
- 34K
- Replies
- 12
- Views
- 10K



