The official, why hunter green is an inappropriate color for an interview suit thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I really don't think it's a good idea to come on to your interviewer.
Arise, thread. ARISE!

tumblr_ksx7f8VHSZ1qzg0sto1_100.gif

Members don't see this ad.

this thread is ridiculous! :rofl:

Members don't see this ad :)
I have a friend who went to a med school interview last year in a hunter green suit and both interviewers loved it. They commented on how he stood out and would be more memorable when his file would be presented before the board. That's where he is at school today.

dumb-and-dumber-orange-and-blue-tuxedos1.jpg

Everyone knows that any interview attire thread worth viewing has this picture in it.

I think what's funny is that the thread is 8 years old.

I think what's funny is that the thread is 8 years old.
That would be why I called in BillyWitchDoctor.com. He works mostly in chicken, but I thought he might be able to help with our zombie thread problem.

LOLWUT? Who the hell finds these things?!??

Yeah, well, the thread is a classic, and someone was asking about it, so I thought I'd do them a favor and put it on the first page.

hhhmmm I think I'd be memorable in a hopink and silver tuxedo......oh wait I migh get mistaken for a badly dressed short barbie doll.

what about a lavender suit for a female? worked great for my grad school interview.

lol. sorry i'm reviving this thread.

If I had a 40+ mcat and a 4.0 and an acceptence at my top choice I would attend another interview wearing a yellow suit just to see if I get accepted or not.

nn5v6s.jpg

4sbdqo.jpg

I'd where that after having gotten accepted.

Green is the color that you're hooded with when you receive a doctorate in medicine.

I saw MD graduates today this makes so much sense. Our school colors is maroon and gold, I was wondering why the MD graduates were hooded with green carrying green scarves.

I saw MD graduates today this makes so much sense. Our school colors is maroon and gold, I was wondering why the MD graduates were hooded with green carrying green scarves.

The post you're responding to was made back when the poop hot dog thread only had 34 posts.

Reactions: 3 users
If 34 people can answer that poop dog thread. Then i think tha someone can give me a legitimate answer her. And yes I was one of the 34 but my answer made sense.
bump

Wow. Historical. Now it's a legendary thread!