**The Official WVU School of Dentistry Class of 2020 Interview/Acceptance Thread****

Due to the snow day on Jan 22, my interview has been rescheduled for Feb 19

Members don't see this ad.

^thank you for your response. Good luck on your interview! Anyone know if the class is full yet?

^thank you for your response. Good luck on your interview! Anyone know if the class is full yet?
Thanks! and I would assume it's not since they are still doing interviews. A friend of mine is interviewing on Feb 29th

Members don't see this ad :)
Okay Thank you so much for respond! anyone know of someone with lower stats IS getting accepted this cycle? Or stats are on higher end?

Anyone get an update from the waitlist?
No, I emailed last week and they said they were still interviewing and will make decisions regarding the waitlist once the initial interviews are complete.....

Who did you send your email to there to get a response?

Anyone hear anything about class size?
Anyone get an acceptance after January??
Experiences with interview?

Members don't see this ad :)
I just interview Friday Feb 19 and received a call today from Dr. Price offering me acceptance!
Congratulations!! I'm currently on the wait list. Would you mind sharing your stats and are you IS?

Congratulations!! I'm currently on the wait list. Would you mind sharing your stats and are you IS?
IS, 3.98 GPA, 21 DAT for both AA and PAT, Chem major bio minor and interning as a dental assistant this semester

IS, 3.98 GPA, 21 DAT for both AA and PAT, Chem major bio minor and interning as a dental assistant this semester
If you don't mind me asking are you from around Morgantown area, or are you interning somewhere else?

If you don't mind me asking are you from around Morgantown area, or are you interning somewhere else?
Yes I'm originally from just outside of Morgantown and I'm interning here in town. It's for my Honors senior thesis

Just check my ADEA portal and it says Offer made, but I still not receiving any phone call yet. Tried to call admission but nobody there answers the phone.

Last edited:
I'm in!!!Got the package from WVU SOD today!!!!:):):)
Still no phone call lol.

Reactions: 1 user
Congrats to you! I'm glad you get off the wait list :)

Thanks!!! I was not on the wait list, WVU was waiting for my fall 2015 grades update, cuz I was still taking science classes at my university after I graduated in 2014. My ADEA stats changed from invite to interview to wait for additional information after my interview in Dec last year, and it changed to offer made yesterday lol. :)

Thanks!!! I was not on the wait list, WVU was waiting for my fall 2015 grades update, cuz I was still taking science classes at my university after I graduated in 2014. My ADEA stats changed from invite to interview to wait for additional information after my interview in Dec last year, and it changed to offer made yesterday lol. :)
I have been following this tread and for some reasons, seeing anybody get accepted makes me happy, lol. We all work hard and deserve to get in dental schools. Best of luck!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
I have been following this tread and for some reasons, seeing anybody who gets accepted makes me happy, lol. We all work hard and deserve to get in dental schools. Best of luck!

Thanks again, good luck to you too! :)

Have you been able to get much info on what it means for wait list or how many people will be on it?
Anyone know of interviews being conducted in March at all??

Have you been able to get much info on what it means for wait list or how many people will be on it?

I've contacted WVU to try to get an update about the wait list but they appear to be very tight lipped about providing any information

Ten people including myself interviewed on 3/4

I contacted the office of admissions regarding the wait list. I was told that they anticipate completing interviews mid-April and will be contacted if my application is upgraded.

Hmm do you know if that was IS group or OOS group??

GAH wonder how many people are interviewing and if class is still open for spots?

Anyone contact admissions or see if there will be space for more student?
is class full yet?

This is what I hate about dental schools they don't communicate

Anyone contact admissions or see if there will be space for more student?
is class full yet?

I contacted them last week and they said that interviews were over. No other new information other than that they will notify waitlisters if there is a change in their status.

Anyone talk to Dean of Admissions or know if class is full?

That email was from Dr. Price. She wouldn't disclose if the class was full or not.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

That email was from Dr. Price. She wouldn't disclose if the class was full or not.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Okay thanks for info! Does she normally reply to e-mails or is it Kristi M? Any advice on how to keep admissions updated?