Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
when we start buying things that the school requires, we need to list it on the sheet that we were given by the Army and send it to them with the receipts right?
well that's great but...what is the extend of stuff I can put on there? is it just books and equipment?? i think things like paper nad pens and stuff is a necessity but do they??? i go through rediculous amounts of those 😀
also lets say i but something and return it...but i already sent them the receipts, are they gonna check to see if i returned something or do I have to actually physically let them know that?
how long does it take for them to reimburse?
do I have to pay with credit cards or can I pay with cash??? Do they care???
and i was told that they prefer that you only fill out one sheet per semester??? is that true???
well that's great but...what is the extend of stuff I can put on there? is it just books and equipment?? i think things like paper nad pens and stuff is a necessity but do they??? i go through rediculous amounts of those 😀
also lets say i but something and return it...but i already sent them the receipts, are they gonna check to see if i returned something or do I have to actually physically let them know that?
how long does it take for them to reimburse?
do I have to pay with credit cards or can I pay with cash??? Do they care???
and i was told that they prefer that you only fill out one sheet per semester??? is that true???