The secret to getting you California applications expedited

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lexington2012

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
The Board of Pharmacy is quick to respond to inquiries from state lawmakers. There is an intern that told me he wrote a letter to the local state senator. He mentioned that he is on food stamps and state medicaid while he waits for his license, which is expected to take 90 days. His application was expedited and he got his license after about 10 days.

Lawmakers hate hearing about government inefficiency. They would rather have you paying into the system than drawing from it.

Write to your state senator and let them know if you are on any sort of government assistance because of the slow board of pharmacy!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
The Board of Pharmacy is quick to respond to inquiries from state lawmakers. There is an intern that told me he wrote a letter to the local state senator. He mentioned that he is on food stamps and state medicaid while he waits for his license, which is expected to take 90 days. His application was expedited and he got his license after about 10 days.

Lawmakers hate hearing about government inefficiency. They would rather have you paying into the system than drawing from it.

Write to your state senator and let them know if you are on any sort of government assistance because of the slow board of pharmacy!

That is a heart warming story.

Reactions: 2 users
It's pretty hard to qualify to be on food stamps.
But wow that is REALLY fast to get licensed as I waited nearly 2 months.
Good for your friend. But he'll no longer qualify for medicaid nor food stamps!
Not that medicaid nor food stamp will matter when you really start to earn! Much better situation.

Members don't see this ad :)