-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
The Stand WW Game Thread
Started by WildZoo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm still on my re-read... Haven't had much time for reading this summer.***
Started re-reading this yesterday. Who needs to know about pulmonary patterns anyway?
***
You seer'd my role and drew the wrong conclusions.
There was nothing to draw conclusions from. It was 100% crystal clear you are a wolf.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
M-o-o-n, that spells "I'm going to be really amused if all of the wolf converts have the ability to help the villagers if we actually keep them around long enough. That would be clever.
********lynch LIS********.
I'm curious to see what his write up says. "
********lynch LIS********.
I'm curious to see what his write up says. "
Torn between cocoa and LIS based on all this info. I believe FFM's info, and if it's correct then LIS is lying and cocoa is likely Flagg. But the amount of evidence against LIS right now is too much to pass up. swings says there's a wolf in Hemingford Home and it's definitely not me. dyachei seems to be giving good info and idk about devyn. lynch LIS
There was nothing to draw conclusions from. It was 100% crystal clear you are a wolf.
Right. Just like FFM is positive I can PM two people I can't PM.
Y'all are getting some really bad info.
FYI everything written in Harold's diary is false. Appears it changes after it is written and becomes opposite of what was originally written.
Torn between cocoa and LIS based on all this info. I believe FFM's info, and if it's correct then LIS is lying and cocoa is likely Flagg. But the amount of evidence against LIS right now is too much to pass up. swings says there's a wolf in Hemingford Home and it's definitely not me. dyachei seems to be giving good info and idk about devyn. lynch LIS
I don't think that cocoa is Flagg. Cocoa is only flag if both LIS and and allie are not lying.
And since LIS is lying (or mistaken) about the PM ing, I am placing my bet on him being Flagg or protecting Flagg.
I don't think that cocoa is Flagg. Cocoa is only flag if both LIS and and allie are not lying.
And since LIS is lying (or mistaken) about the PM ing, I am placing my bet on him being Flagg or protecting Flagg.
Neither lying NOR mistaken. You have bum info or are mistaken yourself.
And since LIS is lying (or mistaken) about the PM ing, I am placing my bet on him being Flagg or protecting Flagg.
LIS isn't Flagg, he is actually telling the truth about his role name, but I could see him protecting Flagg
M-o-o-n that spells "what did it say?"lynch DocE
just based upon the message I got.
Lynch LIS
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have an idea, gonna try and figure out a way to word it without giving up too much info to the wolvesAlso I got drugged and started hallucinating last night. But I can contact Randall Flagg, Mother Abagail, or the dead through the mods to ask ONE open-ended question. Any suggestions on what to ask?
I have to head out soon, going to work at state fair.I have an idea, gonna try and figure out a way to word it without giving up too much info to the wolves
Ask Mother Abigail about their voting patternI have to head out soon, going to work at state fair.
Lynch LIS.
No time today. Shift ends at 7 so I'm sure I'll bitch right st deadline.
No time today. Shift ends at 7 so I'm sure I'll bitch right st deadline.
Lynch LIS
Wait. Wut. Huh?
There is something weird going on and I think it is mod error.
Btw, last night I was blocked by a crow.
Any ideas if a crow is a villager or wolf blocker?
There is something weird going on and I think it is mod error.
Btw, last night I was blocked by a crow.
Any ideas if a crow is a villager or wolf blocker?
Lynch LIS
Lynch LISLIS
Regardless of the mod error, investigation results.....
Regardless of the mod error, investigation results.....
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Mod error? Perish the thought. Lynch closed, results pending.
Official "Someone must be lying, right?" Lynch Tally
Vetash (4) - Willow, LIS, dyachei, FS
MJ (1) - Vetash
LIS (12) - allie, swings, FFM, BI, ksmi, cocoa, gwen, DocE, ashgirl, chillbo, OG, SOV
DocE (2) - MJ, HTML
19/23 votes...how disappointing
Official "Someone must be lying, right?" Lynch Tally
Vetash (4) - Willow, LIS, dyachei, FS
MJ (1) - Vetash
LIS (12) - allie, swings, FFM, BI, ksmi, cocoa, gwen, DocE, ashgirl, chillbo, OG, SOV
DocE (2) - MJ, HTML
19/23 votes...how disappointing
Last edited:
****************************
Mods have abandoned the game, again. Typical.
****************************
Mods have abandoned the game, again. Typical.
****************************
I would like to see u do involved write ups in 25 minutes!****************************
Mods have abandoned the game, again. Typical.
****************************
Apparently not mod error ... apparently LIS is just deranged.Lynch LISLIS
Regardless of the mod error, investigation results.....
challenge accepted!I would like to see u do involved write ups in 25 minutes!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
No lie, I was out seeing Guardians of the Galaxy. Working on the writeup now.
I would like to see u do involved write ups in 25 minutes!
********************
Umm. I have done this before. Numerous times.
Also, noob mod, this is not the proper response to this post. The proper response is "you will get results when I darn well feel like giving them".
Also, what are you doing reading the thread? You should be writing.... 😛
********************
SO if LIS is the #2 man and a wolf.... who do we think is Randall now?
SO if LIS is the #2 man and a wolf.... who do we think is Randall now?
You?
Sorry to have missed lynch! Had our internet go down for a few hours and only just got the new router installed.
I think it's a story reason. The role she claimed had some kind of dream connection to Flagg before meeting him, or something like that.I'm not lying. I dunno about the latter two options. But I still find it weird that Vetash could PM with Flagg when I couldn't. That said, I don't know the story/book/whatever; maybe there's a regional reason (like her character is closer to him) or a character reason (like being his 'right hand man' isn't really as close to him as the role sounded to me).
To me it almost sounds like LIS could have started out a wolf then will be converted to villager, because of turning on Flagg. Conversion from villager to wolf doesn't really follow that story."Much awaiting for you" probably referred to your conversion.
Do not let LIS pull the wool over your eyes, people. He is a wolf.
Have you started your wolf brag yet?
Anonymous messages aren't always true. I do think DocE would be a reasonable lynch though, just based on feels.lynch DocE
just based upon the message I got.
I figured that it's either truth and DocE needs to be pursued, or it's someone else trying to shift the focus on him. I keep getting messages and I'm curious to see what everyone else thinks. I don't think anyone reads my posts though.Anonymous messages aren't always true. I do think DocE would be a reasonable lynch though, just based on feels.
I got an anon message last night that, as far as I can tell, says that Flagg is lying about something, and that we need to lynch the three people we were suspicious of earlier before going after Flagg.
I also got a message earlier that I think means there is a chaos role. Also one that might mean that there are multiple conversions in this game (which we already guessed).
I think I know where this info is coming from, and I think it's from a trustable source. Want me to copy/paste it all on the thread, or think that info will help the wolves at all? As far as I can tell, it's info that will help us but not the wolves.
It's hard to tell with anon messages. Are the messages you get worded really strangely?
I also got a message earlier that I think means there is a chaos role. Also one that might mean that there are multiple conversions in this game (which we already guessed).
I think I know where this info is coming from, and I think it's from a trustable source. Want me to copy/paste it all on the thread, or think that info will help the wolves at all? As far as I can tell, it's info that will help us but not the wolves.
I read your posts and add notes to my spreadsheet... 😉I figured that it's either truth and DocE needs to be pursued, or it's someone else trying to shift the focus on him. I keep getting messages and I'm curious to see what everyone else thinks. I don't think anyone reads my posts though.
It's hard to tell with anon messages. Are the messages you get worded really strangely?
If the protector is still out there, help a brother out tonight plz 

WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Stu rose before the restless crowd. Everyone was shouting, enraged at the events of the day before and the death of another member of the community. He gestured for silence, but the racket continued.
"Everybody QUIET!" Fran shouted beside him. The noise died down as she returned to her seat.
Stu turned to LIS, who again stood before the committee.
"LIS, you are again brought before us, accused of being a spy for our enemies. We know you can speak today. What do you have to say for yourself?"
LIS cleared his throat, "Look. I realize that, based on who I am, it seems as if I would be a spy. But I assure you I am on your side. I haven't done anything wrong."
Stu drew a page from his back pocket and began to review it. "The evidence against you is too great for us to ignore. At least three sources testify that you must be lying. I am sorry LIS. We cannot allow you to stay here."
"Please! I beg you! I am telling you the truth! You need to look into your sources. I swear to you, there is more going on here than you think."
But his pleas fell on deaf ears. Stu lowered his eyes as LIS was taken to the outskirts of the community and left with nothing but the clothes he was wearing.
"I'll die out here on my own! You might as well just kill me!" LIS shouted as his former friends turned their backs on him.
Later that night, he was attacked by a pack of feral dogs that had survived the superflu epidemic. His body was recovered by a scouting crew.
You have lynched LIS. Due to his the extent of decay of the body, the autopsy may take a while.
It is now Night 6. Deadline is 10pm EST.
There are 22 players in the game.
Hemingford Home
1. @dyachei
2. @devyn
5. @ksmi117
Ogunquit
7. @Gwenevre
9. @WillowLeaf
Las Vegas
10. @brightimpressio
11. @swingnsave
12. @nohika
13. @Ashgirl
14. @lhmhtd
Boulder
15. @cocoacutie7472
16. @Chillbo Baggins
18. @VetAshley2117
19. @O Grady
Arnette
20. @Flim Flam Man
21. @Cyndia
22. @StartingoverVet
New York
24. @allieh8607
25. @Frozenshades
26. @Escalla
27. @DocEspana
6. @Mad Jack
The Morgue
4. DVMDream
3. @LetItSnow
The Graveyard
28. touchpause13 - Rita Blakemoor, villager
23. kaydubs - Harold Lauder, unknown
17. ResoluteMike - Leo Rockway, villager
8. sayabear3 - Whitney Horgan, wolf
"Everybody QUIET!" Fran shouted beside him. The noise died down as she returned to her seat.
Stu turned to LIS, who again stood before the committee.
"LIS, you are again brought before us, accused of being a spy for our enemies. We know you can speak today. What do you have to say for yourself?"
LIS cleared his throat, "Look. I realize that, based on who I am, it seems as if I would be a spy. But I assure you I am on your side. I haven't done anything wrong."
Stu drew a page from his back pocket and began to review it. "The evidence against you is too great for us to ignore. At least three sources testify that you must be lying. I am sorry LIS. We cannot allow you to stay here."
"Please! I beg you! I am telling you the truth! You need to look into your sources. I swear to you, there is more going on here than you think."
But his pleas fell on deaf ears. Stu lowered his eyes as LIS was taken to the outskirts of the community and left with nothing but the clothes he was wearing.
"I'll die out here on my own! You might as well just kill me!" LIS shouted as his former friends turned their backs on him.
Later that night, he was attacked by a pack of feral dogs that had survived the superflu epidemic. His body was recovered by a scouting crew.
You have lynched LIS. Due to his the extent of decay of the body, the autopsy may take a while.
It is now Night 6. Deadline is 10pm EST.
There are 22 players in the game.
Hemingford Home
1. @dyachei
2. @devyn
5. @ksmi117
Ogunquit
7. @Gwenevre
9. @WillowLeaf
Las Vegas
10. @brightimpressio
11. @swingnsave
12. @nohika
13. @Ashgirl
14. @lhmhtd
Boulder
15. @cocoacutie7472
16. @Chillbo Baggins
18. @VetAshley2117
19. @O Grady
Arnette
20. @Flim Flam Man
21. @Cyndia
22. @StartingoverVet
New York
24. @allieh8607
25. @Frozenshades
26. @Escalla
27. @DocEspana
6. @Mad Jack
The Morgue
4. DVMDream
3. @LetItSnow
The Graveyard
28. touchpause13 - Rita Blakemoor, villager
23. kaydubs - Harold Lauder, unknown
17. ResoluteMike - Leo Rockway, villager
8. sayabear3 - Whitney Horgan, wolf
Last edited:
Huh. Saya was revealed as a wolf immediately, right? I wonder if that means LIS is not a wolf, or if LIS is a wolf but something about LIS and saya's roles makes only LIS need an autopsy.
You keep a spreadsheet? That's brilliant! I thought the mods did that but didn't even think about doing one as a player.I got an anon message last night that, as far as I can tell, says that Flagg is lying about something, and that we need to lynch the three people we were suspicious of earlier before going after Flagg.
I also got a message earlier that I think means there is a chaos role. Also one that might mean that there are multiple conversions in this game (which we already guessed).
I think I know where this info is coming from, and I think it's from a trustable source. Want me to copy/paste it all on the thread, or think that info will help the wolves at all? As far as I can tell, it's info that will help us but not the wolves.
I read your posts and add notes to my spreadsheet... 😉
It's hard to tell with anon messages. Are the messages you get worded really strangely?
They aren't worded strangely, they're just super short and to the point. Like the last one I got regarding DocE literally said "I think DocE is bluffing." Didn't say specifically what about, but I'm taking all my messages with a grain of salt. That was the first message that mentioned a players username and not their role name, too.
You keep a spreadsheet? That's brilliant! I thought the mods did that but didn't even think about doing one as a player.
They aren't worded strangely, they're just super short and to the point. Like the last one I got regarding DocE literally said "I think DocE is bluffing." Didn't say specifically what about, but I'm taking all my messages with a grain of salt. That was the first message that mentioned a players username and not their role name, too.
I can't take credit for the idea. You missed the WW101 game where we all got mentors, and DocE taught me how to make cool spreadsheets.Okay, then it's not the same kind of messages that I'm getting, so I don't know whether the source is trustable.
P.S. Night deadline is coming up fast, it will probably be pushed back a bit, but get your night actions in!
M-o-o-n, that spells "holy cow this game is confusing!"
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Alright, since I just implied I have semi-useful info that has not been shared with anyone, I better share it before night closes.
First message: "You people've come to my home to seek refuge, so I'll tell ya what I know... Once in every generation, the plague shall fall among them. The man of six and four on one will bring our people to their knees, but only if you let him. He can die but I know not how, for the Lord has not yet told me."
Second message: "Chaos lies within your midst, but chaos cannot weather the wrath of the Lord alone. One by one the weak shall fall to the order of evil, for in time they will see they must do so to survive."
Third message: "So close was the flock to finding the dark one in their midst. Lies from the Man in Black are aplenty, listen not to his pathetic pleas. Yet even when found, I fear you must slay the rest of the trinity your eyes were set upon before he might be able to fall before the people of the Lord.
Your head may ache, but perhaps another soul might be able to understand the words I send your way."
First message: "You people've come to my home to seek refuge, so I'll tell ya what I know... Once in every generation, the plague shall fall among them. The man of six and four on one will bring our people to their knees, but only if you let him. He can die but I know not how, for the Lord has not yet told me."
Second message: "Chaos lies within your midst, but chaos cannot weather the wrath of the Lord alone. One by one the weak shall fall to the order of evil, for in time they will see they must do so to survive."
Third message: "So close was the flock to finding the dark one in their midst. Lies from the Man in Black are aplenty, listen not to his pathetic pleas. Yet even when found, I fear you must slay the rest of the trinity your eyes were set upon before he might be able to fall before the people of the Lord.
Your head may ache, but perhaps another soul might be able to understand the words I send your way."
Last edited:
Mission accomplished.M-o-o-n, that spells "holy cow this game is confusing!"
Um.. No... and Not helpful.You?
And a number of people know my role...
So does LIS though... and i am hoping that he was NOT converted...
Really guys i need a list of most likely Randall players.
Message 1 was sent Night 1.
Message 2 was sent Day 4.
Message 3 was sent Night 5. I think this one is saying Flagg was lying about something that night or the previous day, but I'm not sure who Flagg is. I'm guessing someone who was providing info during that time (assuming, of course, that these messages are true).
Message 2 was sent Day 4.
Message 3 was sent Night 5. I think this one is saying Flagg was lying about something that night or the previous day, but I'm not sure who Flagg is. I'm guessing someone who was providing info during that time (assuming, of course, that these messages are true).
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Ooo ooo! I know! Pick me! 😀Um.. No... and Not helpful.
And a number of people know my role...
So does LIS though... and i am hoping that he was NOT converted...
Really guys i need a list of most likely Randall players.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 34K
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 102K