The ****tiest Programs in Neurology

Started by medsRus
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

medsRus

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Everyone asks about the best, but I want to know the worst neuro programs period... 😛
 
The nice thing about having lurked around SDN for a while is that I can say things like this:

This has been asked in the past. For obvious reasons (or at least, they should be obvious if you stop and think about it), questions on this topic get pretty much zero response.

Here's one from the archives as an example:

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=226288&highlight=worst+programs



,
 
The nice thing about having lurked around SDN for a while is that I can say things like this:

This has been asked in the past. For obvious reasons (or at least, they should be obvious if you stop and think about it), questions on this topic get pretty much zero response.

Here's one from the archives as an example:

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=226288&highlight=worst+programs



,

Sure, I saw the the thread from 2005. But, let's see who responds...
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well, there is certainly bias at play...

Anyone want to comment on what programs to avoid???