LuckBloodandSweat

2+ Year Member
May 26, 2015
Status
Dental Student
NOVA lol. My new DAT and LORs hadn't even been uploaded yet lol. Am I that repulsive xD?

LuckBloodandSweat

2+ Year Member
May 26, 2015
Status
Dental Student
You have a bunch of other schools too. You'll be fine!
Oh yes I do. If i get 20+ more rejections I will truly find the cliff and jump off and cry xD. I'm not an amazing applicant by any means but Ik i'm not that awful either....

OP
DC206R

DC206R

5+ Year Member
Sep 9, 2013
Status
Dental Student
Oh yes I do. If i get 20+ more rejections I will truly find the cliff and jump off and cry xD. I'm not an amazing applicant by any means but Ik i'm not that awful either....
I wish I could apply to 20+ schools. Broke as hell and my car just broke too so that doesn't help. Might have to take out another loan to add a few more schools.

LuckBloodandSweat

2+ Year Member
May 26, 2015
Status
Dental Student
I wish I could apply to 20+ schools. Broke as hell and my car just broke too so that doesn't help. Might have to take out another loan to add a few more schools.
I don't want to risk not getting in this cycle. My GPA was atrocious for 2 years and is still subpar after 1 good year. I've heard of ppl with my stats applying to 10-15 and getting 0 acceptances. I'd rather spend a lot on one cycle then be stuck waiting another year or two...

LuckBloodandSweat

2+ Year Member
May 26, 2015
Status
Dental Student

DJI

2+ Year Member
Jan 16, 2016
Status
Dental Student
Anyone seen "The Night Of" on HBO? It made me feel very uncomfortable..

buckeye4lyfe

2+ Year Member
Dec 10, 2015
Status
Pre-Dental
I feel this. I'm broke and so are my parents so I had to borrow money to apply haha

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Charles_Darwin

2+ Year Member
Mar 28, 2016
Status
Pre-Dental
Car breakdowns are the WORST! You could have everything set financially and then bam... $600 for some new random part or risk death while driving. Literally just happened today and I'm out $600

Charles_Darwin

2+ Year Member
Mar 28, 2016
Status
Pre-Dental
OP
DC206R

DC206R

5+ Year Member
Sep 9, 2013
Status
Dental Student
Car breakdowns are the WORST! You could have everything set financially and then bam... $600 for some new random part or risk death while driving. Literally just happened today and I'm out $600
I know this one is going to cost me well over 1k which was money I was going to use to add more schools/interviews (if I land any). Couldn't have happened at a worse time.

Charles_Darwin

2+ Year Member
Mar 28, 2016
Status
Pre-Dental
I know this one is going to cost me well over 1k which was money I was going to use to add more schools/interviews (if I land any). Couldn't have happened at a worse time.
I feel you :/ don't worry! At the end of the day you're going to be a rich dentist who will tell these tales to the grandchildren to show them how hard you worked

LuckBloodandSweat

2+ Year Member
May 26, 2015
Status
Dental Student
I feel you :/ don't worry! At the end of the day you're going to be a rich dentist who will tell these tales to the grandchildren to show them how hard you worked
Someone is popular :rolleyes:

OP
DC206R

DC206R

5+ Year Member
Sep 9, 2013
Status
Dental Student
Instead of pouting about admissions, I have now distracted myself into pouting about having to pay for a new bumper from a hit and run someone pulled on me at a stop light last night. 10/10, would recommend. ;)
That's terrible. Yeah, working, car problems, and football season starting has gotten me pretty much relaxed about all of it now. Just have a couple supps to finish and I'm set. Go Seahawks!:banana:

Reactions: Meeza

sarriball

SDN Bronze Donor
Bronze Donor
2+ Year Member
Oct 16, 2014
Status
Dental Student
Is it good? I'll watch it if it is!
Phenomenal. At first I was reluctant to watch because it's a limited series so this is the only season... But it is seriously good television. The casting and production is spot on and the plot is flawless so far.

Reactions: DrLTD
OP
DC206R

DC206R

5+ Year Member
Sep 9, 2013
Status
Dental Student
I'm sure there is plenty of video game players in here.

LuckBloodandSweat

2+ Year Member
May 26, 2015
Status
Dental Student
July 15th everything was submitted. But I submitted June 29th
Damn what's going on then... Not all my stuff is submitted yet. AADSAS and my school are being slow lol

mroerdh22

2+ Year Member
Jun 9, 2015
Status
Dental Student
1 interview contact so far (last week)... now it's silent. I started brewing beer to pass the time.:angelic:

Reactions: DC206R

Polkadotfan

5+ Year Member
Jul 9, 2014
Status
Pre-Dental
I play games...but not League.
And still waiting here....pretty sure I've submitted everything by now and my TMDSAS has been way finished... :shrug:
Reading books and taking naps to pass the time. Kind of awesome.

DJI

2+ Year Member
Jan 16, 2016
Status
Dental Student
Feb 19, 2014
Minnesota
Status
Dental Student
I went and got my suit this weekend. It was very hard breaking my bank account without any interview invites yet :eek:
It's a necessary investment unfortunately. Better to have it ready rather than stress though!

Reactions: ImSirius

htdt

5+ Year Member
Dec 15, 2012
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
Lol I turn 21 today. Of course I'm excited to go out and get some fun tonight (finally), but wouldn't it be awesome if I receive an interview invite on my bday? Can't complain though because I already got one from my top choice.

Reactions: fayevalentine

Veovis

2+ Year Member
Feb 5, 2016
Status
Pre-Dental
I just e-submitted my application today. Do you guys think I submitted it too late??

OP
DC206R

DC206R

5+ Year Member
Sep 9, 2013
Status
Dental Student
Nah, I think you guys are fine. Especially if you have awesome stats, it'll get noticed.

OP
DC206R

DC206R

5+ Year Member
Sep 9, 2013
Status
Dental Student
I think at this point you submitted and that's ok. Not like you can take it back!:clap: Just finish supplementarys and join us as we sit here...waiting.... :whistle::whistle::whistle:
Hence, the title of this thread. haha Any of you watch criminal minds?

catalysts

Buccal Up
7+ Year Member
Apr 14, 2010
Beaching it up...
Waiting here with no interviews is very tough but I am remaining patient with the process. I keep praying that I will have the opportunity to interview at the dental schools that I have applied to. Plus, I look forward to the sense of jubilation when I see the email or receive the phone call for one - let alone an acceptance! Here's to some good luck for those of us on Team No Interview!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app