The Wait Room

Started by DC206R
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh yes I do. If i get 20+ more rejections I will truly find the cliff and jump off and cry xD. I'm not an amazing applicant by any means but Ik i'm not that awful either....

I wish I could apply to 20+ schools. Broke as hell and my car just broke too so that doesn't help. Might have to take out another loan to add a few more schools.
 
I wish I could apply to 20+ schools. Broke as hell and my car just broke too so that doesn't help. Might have to take out another loan to add a few more schools.
I don't want to risk not getting in this cycle. My GPA was atrocious for 2 years and is still subpar after 1 good year. I've heard of ppl with my stats applying to 10-15 and getting 0 acceptances. I'd rather spend a lot on one cycle then be stuck waiting another year or two...
 
I wish I could apply to 20+ schools. Broke as hell and my car just broke too so that doesn't help. Might have to take out another loan to add a few more schools.
Car breakdowns are the WORST! You could have everything set financially and then bam... $600 for some new random part or risk death while driving. Literally just happened today and I'm out $600
 
Car breakdowns are the WORST! You could have everything set financially and then bam... $600 for some new random part or risk death while driving. Literally just happened today and I'm out $600

I know this one is going to cost me well over 1k which was money I was going to use to add more schools/interviews (if I land any). Couldn't have happened at a worse time.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Instead of pouting about admissions, I have now distracted myself into pouting about having to pay for a new bumper from a hit and run someone pulled on me at a stop light last night. 10/10, would recommend. 😉

That's terrible. Yeah, working, car problems, and football season starting has gotten me pretty much relaxed about all of it now. Just have a couple supps to finish and I'm set. Go Seahawks!:banana:
 
Is it good? I'll watch it if it is!
Phenomenal. At first I was reluctant to watch because it's a limited series so this is the only season... But it is seriously good television. The casting and production is spot on and the plot is flawless so far.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I play games...but not League.
And still waiting here....pretty sure I've submitted everything by now and my TMDSAS has been way finished... :shrug:
Reading books and taking naps to pass the time. Kind of awesome.
 
Lol I turn 21 today. Of course I'm excited to go out and get some fun tonight (finally), but wouldn't it be awesome if I receive an interview invite on my bday? Can't complain though because I already got one from my top choice.
 
I just e-submitted my application today. Do you guys think I submitted it too late??
 
Nah, I think you guys are fine. Especially if you have awesome stats, it'll get noticed.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Waiting here with no interviews is very tough but I am remaining patient with the process. I keep praying that I will have the opportunity to interview at the dental schools that I have applied to. Plus, I look forward to the sense of jubilation when I see the email or receive the phone call for one - let alone an acceptance! Here's to some good luck for those of us on Team No Interview!


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app